PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Klemm Out Indefinitely Due to Health Reasons

good? no......but the OL has been better.......rookie development has seemed decent, the unit is better than it was.....other than LB/DL, not sure any other unit has shown weekly improvement more than OL (kickers aside)
The running game is how you gadge how good your O line is.. strictly looking the running game no holes are being made for the backs.. when we do get more that 2 YPC it is zeke or rham doing something on thier own.. I'll agree they are better than.. there "were".. but still substantial lowered than NFL standards. Just IMO

I get what you're saying.. they have made some slight improvements, but they still are underperforming as they have all season.
Underperforming relative to last season is fair, but saying there's been little change isn't accurate. They've gone from little to no protection and being unable to run the football to being able to provide a pocket and lanes for the running backs to run through.

I get the results haven't been there, but it's O.K. to say there has absolutely been an improvement.

The running game is how you gadge how good your O line is.. strictly looking the running game no holes are being made for the backs.. when we do get more that 2 YPC it is zeke or rham doing something on thier own.. I'll agree they are better than.. there "were".. but still substantial lowered than NFL standards. Just IMO

running game is struggling because teams are loading the box/playing big because they know they can cover our WRs with straight man......they can 100% lock up our receivers with man, and overwhelm the OL in the run game and with passrush.......considering that, the OL is doing ok......and the improvement out of the rookies has been really solid

again, the OL isn't great......but from the outside looking in, Klemm should not be one of the assistants who should be worried about his job

running game is struggling because teams are loading the box/playing big because they know they can cover our WRs with straight man......they can 100% lock up our receivers with man, and overwhelm the OL in the run game and with passrush.......considering that, the OL is doing ok......and the improvement out of the rookies has been really solid

again, the OL isn't great......but from the outside looking in, Klemm should not be one of the assistants who should be worried about his job
He shouldn't.. but In this business.. again now.. I'm just speaking opinions not facts on klemm. It could be maybe he felt the job wasn't for him.. I remember reading that he left Pittsburgh while he was still under contract for Oregon. So it could be a number of things.. but I do hope he's ok. They are loading up the box.. but that is where Pharoah brown comes in.. in past patriots O lines they would easily counter will a TE or extra tackle.. not having a slot WR or 3rd down back also factors into it. The more people on offense you can put around the LOS to counter the Defense the better.

Ok. Do you honestly think this O is good? I don't see Any vast improvement. They still are underperforming as they have all season.. again that's my opinion.
Maybe not great, but definitely improved over the course of the season. Just look at how much time Mac had in the pocket early games vs recently.

Paint me a conspiracy theorist, but this just makes me think that they are setting up for an "illness" to be going around and soon Bill will be the guy who needs to be out "a while" due to health concerns, with "a while" turning out to be "the rest of the season", and then ultimately being traded to his destination of choice in the offseason.

Paint me a conspiracy theorist, but this just makes me think that they are setting up for an "illness" to be going around and soon Bill will be the guy who needs to be out "a while" due to health concerns, with "a while" turning out to be "the rest of the season", and then ultimately being traded to his destination of choice in the offseason.
Ross, your not a conspiracy theorist at the least. I made a similar post earlier.. I really believe there is more to this "klemm" situation. Where do you think BBs destination would be?

This doesn't sound like Covid or they just would have said so. Sounds more serious to me for some reason.

Since Cole Strange returned to action a couple of weeks ago, the OL has been significantly better. That coupled with stabilizing RT by kicking Onwenu out there. Then this past week they had to deal with Trent Brown being out. The OL has had just enough injuries each week this year to really affect their performance and that of the offense as a whole. Strange missed 4 or 5 games, Brown missed 2, Onwenu missed 2, and the guys they had in mind for RT have been basically out all year (Rieff & Anderson). Very difficult to win with that going on, the season could be going a lot differently.

This doesn't sound like Covid or they just would have said so. Sounds more serious to me for some reason.

Violates the ADA, so no chance the Pats reveal any medical information.

Violates the ADA, so no chance the Pats reveal any medical information.
HIPAA might also play a factor. There are strong legal protections around personal health information. Rightfully so.

First of all I hope Adrian gets over whatever is ailing him and makes a complete and full recovery

However... Can't say I'm sorry he won't be around for a while...

Hope that Klemm get's better soon. I wonder if it's related to Anderson's illness,

Maybe Kraft called in his marker for that Super Bowl ring and signed Putin as exclusive purveyor of tea to the Foxboro locker room

hell if we are in full conspiracy theory mode let’s go all in!

Get well soon Adrian, because the fate of our offensive Line is now in the incompetent hands of Billy Yates.

Watch your back this weekend Mac... and your front... and both sides...

Did someone on here make a deal with the devil 20 years ago or so? It’s ok if you did, would explain a lot that the payments are coming due. It’s not my soul anyhow, come clean.

Hopefully nothing serious. Long plane rides aren't great for illnesses either.
Tell me about. I was sick on a flight back from Hawaii.

Underperforming relative to last season is fair, but saying there's been little change isn't accurate. They've gone from little to no protection and being unable to run the football to being able to provide a pocket and lanes for the running backs to run through.

I get the results haven't been there, but it's O.K. to say there has absolutely been an improvement.
Ian there has been a improvement in pass protection. Just speaking for myself I haven't seen this vast improvement. The running game has been okay.. but better than past few weeks. However I'm not ESPN so I'm just a fan using the eye test.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back