PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kiwan's an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slash83 only wishes he had a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of an ounce of football knowledge that Kirwan has

Eh..... his list is his opinion, nothing more. My opinion is that Wilfork is the best 3-4 NT in the game, and that putting Seymour up there after last season was a stupid decision, but so what? It's some guy's opinion, nothing more. Read it. Digest it. Evaluate the information. Move on.

shut the hell up you dont even know me so dont come at me like that. Talk all the **** you want on a board you cyber tough guy.

Wilfork is better then Williams go ask anybody that knows about football who they would take right now then get back to me chump.

And Kirwan is and idiot sey and warren arent even dts to begin with and wilfork is better then both of em.

You are seriously suffering from what is know as Cranial-Rectal inversion. I suggest you get it taken care of.

1) I love Wilfork, but Jamal Williams has been the better player. Wilfork may supplant him this year, but Williams is no slouch and your actions are as if Wilfork didn't even make the list. He was right there behind Williams.

2) It would seem to me that you shouldn't be calling people idiots when you don't understand the game. Warren and Seymour ARE, in fact, DTs when they play the 4-3. The 3-4 basically puts 3 defensive tackles on the field because all 3 line up INSIDE of the opposing tackles. This moves the responsibilities for making the plays from the D-line to the LBers. The Linebackers become the ones responsible for rushing the passer or setting the edge on runs. Seymour and Warren are called Defensive ends because they are the outside of the defensive line, but they are still DTs in how they play. In the 4-3, one or both of the DEs line up outside the opposing tackles with the DTs in the middle tying up the O-line. The DEsare the ones responsible for setting the edges on the run and applying pressure on the QB in the pass. I know there is more to it, but I don't want to take up an entire page educating you.

3) I think it is debatable as to which NT (Wilfrok or Jamal Williams) a coach would take 1st. It depends on their schemes. The Chargers system is only a single gap system and very different from the Pats 2 gap system.

4) The only cyber tough guy around here seems to be you. You are the one who got all uppity becases BBB called you out for over-reacting the way you did. And yes, you did over-react. Its pretty hypocritical of you to slam Kirwan and then get all upset because people don't like your opinion and have one of their own. Best way to handle it is to dispute the facts. So far, I've only seen you throw up your opinion and not base it on any facts. Throw out some facts that you believe support your opinion on Wilfork.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes