PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KFFL on the Pats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, say what you want but I speak the truth.

If you fellas want to look the gift horse that has been the last 5 years in the mouth then you wont truly appreciate it until its really over. Dont think these salad days will last.

BelichickFan said:
Yeah, he's a questionable moderator for sure. I'll admit I kind of get a kick out of him because he's an overeactionary hothead like me so I can relate to how he reacts to a lot of things. But his personality isn't great for a moderator :)

That and he's a total moron who knows less about football than my 11 month old.

Turd Furguson said:
If you fellas want to look the gift horse that has been the last 5 years in the mouth then you wont truly appreciate it until its really over.
I'm not exactly sure why your opinion of KFFL ties into the Patriots' success :confused:

BelichickFan said:
I'm not exactly sure why your opinion of KFFL ties into the Patriots' success :confused:

Because they seem to be the target audience of Borges/Cafardo and the rest of the knee jerk reactionaries. (There are those here too by the way)

Lets face it, too many Pats fans arent fully appreciating the success that we've had after years and years of irrelevence and futility. The day will come that Belichick is gone, Brady is gone, the Krafts are gone etc......

We'll all be looking back and pining for these days.

BelichickFan said:
KFFL = collectors and regurgitators of information. Nothing more, nothing less.

KFFL = Keeps Foisting Filched Lowdown

Digger44 said:
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Reporting that the Pats have NOT made any calls to Arington, Law, or Woodson. Interesting in the Arington thing since he will be signed by April 4th. Pats need to get on the ball if they havn't called yet.

And I would wager that there won't be any calls since they're all Poston clients - - - no need for the Pats to poke themselves in the eye with the sharp, pointed sticks those agents usually are.

:bricks:

Turd Furguson said:
Because they seem to be the target audience of Borges/Cafardo and the rest of the knee jerk reactionaries. (There are those here too by the way)

Lets face it, too many Pats fans arent fully appreciating the success that we've had after years and years of irrelevence and futility. The day will come that Belichick is gone, Brady is gone, the Krafts are gone etc......

We'll all be looking back and pining for these days.

I think you need to seperate the KFFL message boards from KFFL. This particular thread is about something reported by KFFL which essentailly scours online newspaper NFL information and regurgitates the information on their website as a service to people who go there. Its a convenient way for NFL fans to go to one place to find out what's going on with other teams instead of running around looking for it online. What was reported on KFFL was not an opinion piece but information gleamed from what Nick Cafardo reported, which in turn they posted on their website.

Now, on the KFFL messageboard for the Pats you'll find the same sort of disdain for Borges and his ilk, as there is here. I'm not sure how you've come to the conclusion that posters there are a target audience for those writers considering how much venom is spewed in their direction on a pretty regular basis over there. I think the KFFL Pats Messageboard posters are quite similar to those who post here to tell you the truth.

Turd Furguson said:

Nice broad brush your painting us with though. Funny thing is I'v had a ton of run-ins with "football" over there. Big one was last offseason where he insisted Vrabel can't play ILB skillset wise & BB would never put him there. I called him out on his lack of knowledge despite pretending to have "played the game". Who was right in the end? Of course he doesn't have the sack to admit he was dead wrong.

Let me ask, did you post there in the past? what was your name?

Lastly, just because there is more "over-reacting" types there, doesn't mean we don't have some good conversations either. Hell football hardly post over there.... not sure why you act like he runs things or something.

PatsAddict said:
I think you need to seperate the KFFL message boards from KFFL. This particular thread is about something reported by KFFL which essentailly scours online newspaper NFL information and regurgitates the information on their website as a service to people who go there. Its a convenient way for NFL fans to go to one place to find out what's going on with other teams instead of running around looking for it online. What was reported on KFFL was not an opinion piece but information gleamed from what Nick Cafardo reported, which in turn they posted on their website.

Now, on the KFFL messageboard for the Pats you'll find the same sort of disdain for Borges and his ilk, as there is here. I'm not sure how you've come to the conclusion that posters there are a target audience for those writers considering how much venom is spewed in their direction on a pretty regular basis over there. I think the KFFL Pats Messageboard posters are quite similar to those who post here to tell you the truth.

EXACTLY. I was just about to post the same thing.

Turd Furguson said:
They're just total dumbasses too stupid to realize how good we really have it.

Explain...?

Well, with reading this, I understand some of your beef. The same could be said for this place, SOME of these posters are little girls who are pissing their panties with doom and gloom. But, like this board, most of the fans are great people. I definantly understand with football. The thing that sometimes makes me wanna just meet the guy and smack the **** outta him is his goddamn ego. EVERYTHING he says, he talks like he knows. And he NEVER owns up to his dumbass wrong predictions either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft