PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KFFL on the Pats....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Reporting that the Pats have NOT made any calls to Arington, Law, or Woodson. Interesting in the Arington thing since he will be signed by April 4th. Pats need to get on the ball if they havn't called yet.

Digger44 said:
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Reporting that the Pats have NOT made any calls to Arington, Law, or Woodson. Interesting in the Arington thing since he will be signed by April 4th. Pats need to get on the ball if they havn't called yet.
From the GLOBE

Pats726 said:
From the GLOBE
KFFL = collectors and regurgitators of information. Nothing more, nothing less.

Apparently...most of the unspent money has been already factored in. Perhaps a draft day trade for a veteran.

KFFL can collectively kiss my arse and timewarp themselves back to 1999 when we were laughingstocks of the NFL with no perceivable future. Eff them. All of them.

Turd Furguson said:
KFFL can collectively kiss my arse and timewarp themselves back to 1999 when we were laughingstocks of the NFL with no perceivable future. Eff them. All of them.
Thats a sad attitude. Really sad.

Turd Furguson said:

:violent:They pissed you off Turd??? :violent:​

SeanBruschi54 said:

Eff you too then.

Perhaps you'd like Bobby Grier back?

F.B.N. said:

:violent:They pissed you off Turd??? :violent:​

They're just total dumbasses too stupid to realize how good we really have it.

SeanBruschi54 said:

He didn't earn the name "Turd" for no reason.

Turd Furguson said:
Eff you too then.

Perhaps you'd like Bobby Grier back?
I'd just like to know what causes all of your anger towards KFFL and its posters. I am a huge poster there and visit here when those boards are going slow.

I would just like to know why your saying eff them and now eff me too without having a bit of sense to actually tell them why they can indeed "eff" themsleves.

SeanBruschi54 said:
I'd just like to know what causes all of your anger towards KFFL and its posters. I am a huge poster there and visit here when those boards are going slow.
I love the Patriots board and still read it a couple of times a day. I miss the posters over there - even you ;)

But as a company they're **** eating *******s. Why the Pats' posters don't move over here, I have no idea - but that's everyone's choice to make I guess.

BelichickFan said:
I love the Patriots board and still read it a couple of times a day. I miss the posters over there - even you ;)

But as a company they're **** eating *******s. Why the Pats' posters don't move over here, I have no idea - but that's everyone's choice to make I guess.

Starring in "The Grudge 2"... BBfan. ;)

I'm glad you don't hold it against your former "buddies" over there though. Not sure what Mr. Turd is carrying on about though... not that I really care.

BelichickFan said:

I like it because i post with some very intellectual people. I hated it when you quit because you also gave a very distinct point of view. If everyone i liked posting with there moved over here i would too without question but you know its whatever makes you happy.

I post on both so i dont mind either board.

BradyJustWins said:
Starring in "The Grudge 2"... BBfan. ;)

I'm glad you don't hold it against your former "buddies" over there though. Not sure what Mr. Turd is carrying on about though... not that I really care.
Now your following me? Man its not enough that your my clone but you have to follow me? :D :eat1:

SeanBruschi54 said:
I hated it when you quit because you also gave a very distinct point of view.
I didn't quit, I was banned and it's not worth my effort to re-register under a new name. Admittedly I shouldn't have told one of the people who runs the place to "F off" but he had just finished calling all (that includes you ;) ) the Patriots posters babies (or questioning their adulthood I think was what he actually did).

BelichickFan said:
I didn't quit, I was banned and it's not worth my effort to re-register under a new name. Admittedly I shouldn't have told one of the people who runs the place to "F off" but he had just finished calling all (that includes you ;) ) the Patriots posters babies (or questioning their adulthood I think was what he actually did).
LMAO. I never knew that i thought you told them you know to go "eff" themselves and you quit and just to make sure you stayed gone they banned you. But the babies thing i knew about because that was when about 35 people of their usual Patriots posters including me and many others just up and left.

I just have one word to describe those bottom feeders over at KFFL;

football

Need I say more?

Oh yeah, "HE IS AN AGGIE!"

Turd Furguson said:

football

Need I say more?

Oh yeah, "HE IS AN AGGIE!"

Deep thoughts from a Turd

Turd Furguson said:

football
Yeah, he's a questionable moderator for sure. I'll admit I kind of get a kick out of him because he's an overeactionary hothead like me so I can relate to how he reacts to a lot of things. But his personality isn't great for a moderator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes