PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keith Bulluck talking trash...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWelker

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
"Just the way they were acting after the game kind of irked me," Bulluck said. "A couple of the guys on the team weren't being too professional. It is only a preseason game, but 87 [Reche Caldwell] needs to keep his head on a swivel, that's all I've got to say."

Bulluck apparently felt Caldwell went over the line in the postgame celebration, and took a verbal shot at him yesterday, pointing out his dropped passes in the AFC Championship game against the Colts.

"There are no personal vendettas or anything like that, there is just one person in particular that sticks out in mind," Bulluck said. "He is probably the sixth receiver, so I don't even know if he'll be in when I'm in. If he is, I'll know, trust me."

Although the Patriots have yet to officially sign Testaverde, Bulluck also had a message for the 43-year-old quarterback.

"I hope his old [butt] is out there, too," he said.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/08/15/the_titans_remember/

Re: Keith Bulluck talking trash.. again

Maybe I'll take these comments seriously when the Titans themselves learn how to play fairly. Taking shots at Vinny? Whatever.

Memo to Bullock: This is the Pre Season Dummy.. try not to get hurt, don't act like an idiot.

So he is also pissed at Testeverde for throwing a TD Pass? Call me crazy, but I thought that was what QB's did.

Isn't it Bulluck's job to make sure that doesn't happen?

He says he "hopes Testeverde's ass is out there too"???

His "old ass" made Bulluck. look stupid last time.

Bulluck does this every time the Titans play the Pats.

That was dirty crap by them last year and I do believe they intentinally went for Harrisons knee.

I am very worried they will do the same crap Friday.

Other teams will never learn. Thanks for the bulletin board material

Okay, so Reche celebrated. Big deal! That game was a knock down, drag em out game. Tenn played dirty from the start, Bobby Wade's cheap shot knocked out Rodney for the postseason. Reche deserved to celebrate a bit.

And Vinny? Come on. He was sent in to extend a record in a meaningless game.

If anything, the Pats players should be pissed. But wait, BB does not allow this type of crap in the media. OOps, I fogot.

Didn't they teach Bullock anything @ Syracuse?

This is a good thing, I want to see a more physical game this week so we are ready for the intensity level once the season begins. Our run defense was a little shaky last week.

Bullock should keep talking ang talking, he will never play in a play-off game again, might as well make the news somehow.

What a moron. Bring it on Keith...I'm sure every Patriot player will be looking for you too.

Talk about dumb! He announces that he will take Caldwell's head off. So if he does take a cheap shot at Caldwell, or others, he may find himself suspended for a regular season game or two.

People seem to respect Jeff Fisher. IMO, he has lost control of that team two years ago and has brought in some criminal type players.

Sorry guys, I am not thrilled to see this game get personal amongst certain players this week.

It;s preseason - get in, get conditioned and get out.

We don't need meaningless trash talk and resulting up tempo play in pre-season.

There is no upside to this...and the downside could be devastating.

That said, screw it - I hope we come out and wipe the field with their asses and an out of bounce shot at their pathetic little sneering coach would do my heart well.

When "Team Leaders" are as completely clueless as this is it really any wonder why the Titans consistently come up short?

Seriously.

What he said was funny. It was the complete opposite of what I expected. I thought he'd play the 'that was last year, this is the preseason' game. Instead, he puts a target on Caldwell.

I hope the Pats are ready to effortlessly and methodically pick them apart from the first snap.

When Mawae intientionally tries to injure Warren after the RB was already tackled (flagged)....

And Wade clearly went after Rodney's weak area....

And Vandon Bosch deliberately dives right into Brady's extended knee (flagged) and Brady is miraculously saved a ruptured ligament or two because the wet ground uncharacteristically allowed his leg to just slide back rather than sticking....

all before the first half was over, it would seem as if the Titans were the dirtbags on that day.

So, let me get this straight, it is OK to intentionally try to injure three of the oppositions 10 best players, but the other guys can't celebrate after winning?

Glad I got that straight.

Funny thing is, after a dirty game you think a Team like the Titans would just shut up and move on. They got their ass kicked, playoff dream ended, so obviously they're still bitter. Kudos to Bulluck, what an amazing team leader. He calls out the 4th/5th WR and a 43 year old QB who has yet to decide coming out of retirement or not. Way to show em the guts of a lion, Bulluck!

It just shows you how ******ed he really is, he contradicts himself:

It is only a preseason game, but 87 [Reche Caldwell] needs to keep his head on a swivel, that's all I've got to say."

and then:

"There are no personal vendettas or anything like that"

He ******, when you say things like this it is a personal vendetta........then to say "there's no personal vendetta", just dumb
sticktonguegz9.gif

Last edited:

F**k the Titans. I will be pissed if they intentionally hurt any players this time around. Hope for Reche to burn these bastards on Friday. :p

The Titans are nothing but a group of thugs on the field. I have absolutely no respect for that team, and feel sorry for Givens having to go from a team like the Pats to a team like Titans. They've got defensive lineman stomping on players heads, they've got their players INTENTIONALLY trying to hurt another teams players going into the postseason, they have their star, young QB fighting his own defensive players beacuse they lay the wood down.

Now this ****? You have got to be kidding me. Jeff Fisher has lost all control of this team, and if he was a smart man, he'd get the hell out of there.

Oh, and I forgot all about Pacman Jones. What a ridiculous organization. They are absolutely pathetic and a disgrace to the rest of the N.F.L.:mad:

Really amazes me how classless Bull*&^ is.

I mean he is even calling out Testeverde for throwing a TD pass????

What is that?

Best for Bull&^% to keep his mouth shut then to call Vinny old when the "old" qb just made him and the rest of the Titans first defense look like little leagers.

i used to think highly of Bulluck and i never really realized how big of a dumbass he is.

it was a game..we didnt wanna lose
a. were a competitive team
b. things flared up in the game

Titans are mad because we took them out of the playoffs after they had a win streak and nearly made post season(on pace to) until we knocked them out. followed by knocking out the Jags.

Is Jeff Fischer still in charge, or did he find a posse somewhere?? Surprised that he seems to have lost this much control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft