PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keith Bulluck talking trash...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Keith Bulluck talking trash.. again

Given what he said, is it out of line for me to hope he tweaks a hammy or something during the game?

On the bright side, I'd rather have him gunning for Caldwell and Vinny than Moss and Brady.

Last edited:

Trying to injure another team or having something personal for another guy is something the game shouldn't be this is entertainment people.
This isn't gladiators in Rome or anything.
What's that old mantra if u can't beat them hurt them?
I use to have alot of respect for Keith but now i see him as a bitter bitter man.
Talking about injuries he should be worried who's holding the Madden curse right now?
If i was him I'd be prayign for Vince Young all year and knocking on alot of wood.

Keith Bulluck promises to do bodily harm to Reche Caldwell & possibly Vinny this week

This dirty no good scumbag is promising to hurt Caldwell and picking on Vinny as well.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007708150404 Keith is still pissed at what he says was Reche taunting the Titans sidelines last year.

Put aside Pacman Jones,Albert Haynesworth,the departed Bobby Wade,Bulluck is the biggest A--Hole on this team.

Goodell should do something about intended threats of bodily harm when a player opens his stupid mouth - The NFL has no place for thugs on the field or off.

Hitting hard is one thing,Wanting to lay a receiver out is another and that is what intentions Keith has on his mind this week when speaking to the media.

Why he is putting Vinny into the mix is beyond me,Just because Vinny is old in football years does not mean he needs to be threatened upon,what did Vinny do to him?

Re: Keith Bulluck promises to do bodily harm to Reche Caldwell & possibly Vinny this

I saw that. He better hope that our OL takes it easy on the crack-back blocks that you typically see in a zone-blocking offense.

What a jerk. Hes a good player too.

Re: Keith Bulluck promises to do bodily harm to Reche Caldwell & possibly Vinny this

I saw that. He better hope that our OL takes it easy on the crack-back blocks that you typically see in a zone-blocking offense.

What a jerk. Hes a good player too.

I think Joey Porter is his twin - Porter is known for making stupid statements like this.

Last edited:

Cute article in Projo, the return of the dope of the week, who is, don't you know, Mr. Bullock himself.

Funny and well-written, worth your time.

This dirty no good scumbag is promising to hurt Caldwell and picking on Vinny as well.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007708150404 Keith is still pissed at what he says was Reche taunting the Titans sidelines last year.

Put aside Pacman Jones,Albert Haynesworth,the departed Bobby Wade,Bulluck is the biggest A--Hole on this team.

Goodell should do something about intended threats of bodily harm when a player opens his stupid mouth - The NFL has no place for thugs on the field or off.

Hitting hard is one thing,Wanting to lay a receiver out is another and that is what intentions Keith has on his mind this week when speaking to the media.

Why he is putting Vinny into the mix is beyond me,Just because Vinny is old in football years does not mean he needs to be threatened upon,what did Vinny do to him?

There is already a thread 3 pages long about this so I am sure this will end up there. http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=58659

Last edited:

What hotel are the Tennessee Titans staying in?

Did not see the earlier thread..sorry

No skin off of my nose, just wanted to give you a heads up.

When did Keith Bulluck become good enough to talk like this? The guy is a career loser with no game and just a big mouth. I think the Pats will be fine.

Lets say the Pats are up by 14 points with 60 seconds left in this weeks preseason game against the Titans, do we dare bring Vinny in and go for the TD again?:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: I say go for it!!!!!!!!

Way too funny.....

"The pats are the classless team in the league. Look at thier coach. Homeless guy, that shoves camera men just to get by, and doesn't want to shake another coaches' hand after the game. Also, when the pats beat the chargers they danced on the chargers logo, how classy is that. Just wait till Bulluck kills someone."

Bulluck and the Titans have no one to blame but themselves for the fact that the Patriots had won that game with time remaining in regulation. That's the only reason Testeverde was given the opportunity to obtain his record.

As with the Chargers, I have some advice for any Titans who don't seem to like winning teams from celebrating when they win.

"Don't Lose"

"you want your team to be pumped up, preseason or not, its still a game and it still means alot for the titans, 1 play in preseason can take a team completely out of contention"

enough said

Okay, so Reche celebrated. Big deal! That game was a knock down, drag em out game. Tenn played dirty from the start, Bobby Wade's cheap shot knocked out Rodney for the postseason. Reche deserved to celebrate a bit.

If anybody should be pissed, it should be the Pats.

Tennessee's 4th reciever cost us a shot at our 4th Super Bowl in 6 years when he took out Rodney's knee.

You think the Colts come back from 21-6 at the half if #37 is in there? NO FARGIN WAY!

Of course, now little Ricky Bobby Wade is playing in Minnesota, where we'll never get a shot at his punk-arse.

Tell Keith to "never mind the BULLOCKS" and get on with the game!

When did Keith Bulluck become good enough to talk like this? The guy is a career loser with no game and just a big mouth. I think the Pats will be fine.

You know his last name actually means b u l l s h i t in London c o c k n e y slang, right?

Bullocks = b u l l s h i t

His ancestors were full of s h i t e and so is he!

Last edited:

If the Titans were relavent this would piss me off. Since they are not.

To hell with them. :rolleyes:

well here's to hoping he gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey