PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keith Bulluck talking trash...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Keith Bulluck talking trash.. again

The Titans are a $hitty organization with $hitty fans & have a roster chalk full of cheap shot artists. CLASSLESS!

And its not like anything Keith Bullock can throw at Reche is worse than what happened to him at the Bengals game. Unless he gets injured.

Last edited:

Why do we have to play dirty teams like Titans in preseason?

This one from that Tennessee fan page is classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written by some "Einstein" named ChrisHenry29:

"You can't tell me the pats aren't classless. Look at their coach, pushes camera guys, doesn't shake hands with other coaches, yells at his players. No wonder, the pats are so "good", because they are afraid that if they don't perform Bellichick might kill em. I would never want to play for Bellichick. I would only wanna play for Fisher or Dungy. (best coaches alive I think)".

Gee, Billy Bob, too bad Mr. Rogers died a few years ago, you would love him as a coach. But perhaps Dr. Phil could be enticed to become an NFL coach?

If everyone would refer the the brilliantly written post #9 of this thread, Tony K. on "Pardon the Interruption" said the same this afternoon.

As the poster brought out, Tony K. said that Bullock would be flirting with a regular season suspension by the NFL if it appears he was going after player(s).

Keith has always been a respected player in the league and always showed class. I think that he really was speaking in anger and frustration from being so close to the playoffs and losing.

Whatever, quit trying to ruin Bulluck, trying to say he always runs his mouth and what not. Bulluck is one of the hardest working, underrated linebackers in the league. He has passion, he hates losing, and he knows that the pats were wrong, and have no class. The Titans are one of the most tight-nit teams in the whole league. They get it from their coach, fisher, one of the classiest guys in the league. You don't see many coaches that respect his players like he does. Fisher everytime someone is hurt, he is like the only coach I see that goes onto the field and checks on the player. I don't care what some of you say, but the pats are classless, and they are dirty. Bulluck is just speaking out and its about time.

lol, that is hilarious. I have never seen such stupidity.

Well there you have it... Keith Bullucks hates losing

that's fantastic. He's definitely a good linebacker now.

He's a Joe Porter, without the mediocre talent....and he's just trying to make a name for himself.

Re: Keith Bulluck promises to do bodily harm to Reche Caldwell & possibly Vinny this

What hotel are the Tennessee Titans staying in?

I don't know. But the Patriots will be staying in the Sheraton Four Points there in Norwood, about 5 miles down the street from Foxboro.

lol, that is hilarious. I have never seen such stupidity.

When did Fisher become classy? He was the one laughing at Harrison with Bruschi standing right there, wasn't he?

Random quote from a Titans message board:

:rofl:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=30155 there's so much Patriots love in that thread it almost oozes out of the monitor. ;)

Wow those friends are real whack jobs. That Chris Henry guy has no idea what he is talking about. This whole holier than thou attitude when they just don't know what went on during that game is really angering. They don't know what happened but they somehow *know* the Patriots were in the wrong, and always are. And according to another fan Belichick almost killed one of his players and he has filed a pending lawsuit. I assume they are talking about the Ted Johnson thing in which case they REALLY don't know what they are talking about.

Nothing like not letting facts get in the way of your delusional rantings.

Last edited:
First off, Keith Bullock is actually a good LB that many Pats fans here are underestimating because of his mouth.

Second, going into last year's TN game I would have agreed that Fisher is the coach that I would most want to take over if BB walked away.

That said, since when is a team that has a guy step on another guy's uncovered head multiple times... or a guy who is involved in multiple shootings... or a well reknowned jerk off like Mawae... or guys who clearly intentionally try to injure the other team once it is clear that they won't win otherwise classy. That is class?

Lastly, why do so many people care so much about class? Every coach pushes the envelope a little (yes, even St Dungy) and every team has its share of questionable characters. Are our teams so important that we have to include a nebulous "ranking" like that to make us feel better? Is there a fan out there that *doesn't* feel that his team is the classiest team in the league?

That would be a Bengals fan.

I would bet you dollars to donuts that a significant portion - maybe even a majority - of Cincy fans feel that their team shows more class than the Patriots. And the Raiders fans feel the same way.

I would bet you dollars to donuts that a significant portion - maybe even a majority - of Cincy fans feel that their team shows more class than the Patriots. And the Raiders fans feel the same way.

You know what they say, it's lonely at the top.

if jeff fisher has half a brain (which indeed he might not), he will sit bulluck for the Pats game both because he should punish talk like that as well as because, if bulluck comes within a mile of an illegal or even questionable hit on caldwell or any of our players, Goodell will suspend his butt for two to four games.

im sorry, but this whole thing bothers the sh*t out of me. Ive always been a pats fan first, but since moving to nashville, ive gone to several games, and support the titans as the home team(unless their playin the pats). up until a year ago, i highly respected jeff fisher, but now i think he's lost control of that team. bulluck is a pretty good l.b., but now he's acting like a thug. as for their fans on gotitans.com?,,,,,i guess ive had blinders on, because i had no idea that these "fans" were like thugs too. that chrishenry39 poster is a complete a**hole. then there was another guy who insisted that ted johnson was ordered to play, by b.b, until b.b. said he was done, despite knowing what could happen...??...ummm, i wasnt aware of that, and im pretty sure the titans fans have no f'in clue either. i guess im just bothered that the titans were classy, and now their becoming a joke, and i want nothing to do with them. I guess you really can only cheer for one team.:bricks:
so with that said, here's to a 4th ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
the titans, on the other hand, will be at home watching us win:singing:

Well there you have it... Keith Bullucks hates losing

that's fantastic. He's definitely a good linebacker now.

He's a Joe Porter, without the mediocre talent....and he's just trying to make a name for himself.

Damn it Keegs, I find myself agreeing with everything you say as long as it doesn't concern Caldwell.

I'm scared.

Yes, you might bet, but you would lose.

I think the whole idea of being "classy" has a lot less to do with on the field football than most fans give it. If you've played football before, there's nothing classy about it. It's a rough and violent sport. For what I think most people refer to as classy is actually sportsmanship. I say this mainly in response to that gotitans messageboard thread. Ticks me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back