PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Flacco thinks he is the best QB in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Joe Flacco: 'I think I'm the best' QB

It's the old faith vs. belief vs. thought confusion.

He makes it clear he thinks 31 other QBs -- actually more than that -- should, by the same logic, also think they are the best.

Can't fault a man for thinking he's the best. If Flacco thinks Brady is better than he is, he'll condition himself to perform so.

His agent ignores that their top 5 defense has allowed their pathetic offense to score enough points to sneak out those games.

I doubt he'll see it, but I couldnt restrain myself from tweeting to Flacco "Thanks for the laugh."

He's a bottom 10 QB. What a delusional moron.

I'm glad we don't have these yappers on the Patriots. Could you EVER hear Brady say anything like that? No. And you know why? Because he's humble and confident in himself and his abilities.

To me, these comments from Flacco come from his insecurities as a QB. Let's be real, he's a bottom 10 QB, so these comments are hilarious and only come from him looking for validation.

Flacco sucks.

Don't knock ol' Joe for trying to show some confidence. After all, it worked for Eli last year... said he was better then Brady, then beat him in the Super Bowl.

Maybe Sanchez should try it. He could even start small and just try to convince the world (and himself) that he's better than Tebow. Then work up from there. :p

Right. Because they were on the field together and went head to head, 1 on 1 right?

Give me a break. Such an ignorant thing to say when people claim "so and so QB beat so and so QB so he's better".

The Giants TEAM played better than the Patriots TEAM.

Eli Manning didn't beat Tom Brady. The Giants beat the Patriots.

Learn the difference.

This was a total agent ploy, he's looking to get a top-5 QB extension... he said the right things for business purposes... Flacco in no way logically thinks he's the best QB in the NFL. But it's his job to say it and negotiate money for it. And if he learns to believe his own words, it just might improve his own play, so good for him. End of story.

Last edited:
I f he shaved that tasche off, I'd be more inclined to like him.

This was a total agent ploy, he's looking to get a top-5 QB extension... he said the right things for business purposes... Flacco in no way logically thinks he's the best QB in the NFL. But it's his job to say it and negotiate money for it. And if he learns to believe his own words, it just might improve his own play, so good for him. End of story.

No.

Under your theory, every player in the NFL would claim on the radio that they are the best at their respective positions. But we all know that doesnt happen, because some players are actually humble. Flacco is a joke who can't stop running his mouth. He's always *****ing about something it seems like.

He should think about shutting up and learning how to play the QB position like a top 5 QB if he thinks he is one.

But that might be impossible judging by his current ability as a loud mouthed QB.

He belongs on the Jets.

But back to what you were saying. It's NOT every players job to run their mouth to the radio claiming "I'm da best, I'm da best at my position blah blah blah.

Do you're talking on the field.

Did Tom Brady do that when he was negotiating his contract? Did Manning? Did Brees?

No. Know why? Because they ARE the best and don't have the insecurities in their head that tell them they need to force it on people.

Not "good for him".

Flacco should become a free agent and test the market for his "best QB in the NFL" talents. Or see his doctor about that concussion that just won't go away.

You should try to look and see if there's a thread about a certain subject before starting one about it.

Try to stop beeing lazy.

whats he supposed to say? "I suck, and wish I could hold a Lamb Like TFB" :D

We made fun of Eli last year for a similar comment. I think i'll refrain from making fun this time. :bricks:

You should try to look and see if there's a thread about a certain subject before starting one about it.

Try to stop beeing lazy.

What? You mad that your thread got pushed down? :D

Personally, im wondering why we have two threads about the Ravens QB in this forum. Dont we have a seperate forum for teams not named the Patriots? We used to :confused: :D

I doubt he'll see it, but I couldnt restrain myself from tweeting to Flacco "Thanks for the laugh."

I'm glad we don't have these yappers on the Patriots. Could you EVER hear Brady say anything like that? No. And you know why? Because he's humble and confident in himself and his abilities.

To me, these comments from Flacco come from his insecurities as a QB. Let's be real, he's a bottom 10 QB, so these comments are hilarious and only come from him looking for validation.

Flacco sucks.

Flacco does not suck. Is he a bit of a knucklehead and completely overrating himself? Absolutely.

Hes a mid-tier QB- nothing more, nothing less.

while flacco looked good in the afc championship game, he's never lead me to believe he can be as elite as eli can , let alone a brady

eli backed up his tamer words, i can't imagine flacco backing up his ever

cool to have confidence though, but usually it's gotta be at least believable...

Flacco sucks.

Flacco is not a bottom 10 QB, but he's not all that good, either. Top 15 for sure. Still has a great D behind him.

Top QBs next year:

Rodgers
Brees
Brady
Stafford
? Peyton? Cam?

Last edited:

I don't get how this is the right business move.

Does anyone think he's a better QB just because he said it?

If I was thinking of signing him, I wouldn't think that because of this he is a confident player. I would think he is lunatic.

tHREAD MERGE NEEDED

You shouldn't judge Gabbert based on one year throwing to the worst recieving corps ever assembled.
Sanchez isn't even worthy talking about.

Gabbert turtles in the pocket like Tony Eason

whats he supposed to say? "I suck, and wish I could hold a Lamb Like TFB" :D

We made fun of Eli last year for a similar comment. I think i'll refrain from making fun this time. :bricks:

At least there is ELI in ELIte

Most of FLACCO can be found in FLACCID :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye