PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Flacco thinks he is the best QB in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I'd call him absolute garbage.

He threw a pass that should have taken the Ravens to the Super Bowl.

I mean, if he's absolute garbage, what is Sanchez? Gabbert?

But don't you want your players to think they are the best? I mean, at least outwardly. They need to know their limitations but they should exude confidence.

I don't know if I'd call him absolute garbage.

He threw a pass that should have taken the Ravens to the Super Bowl.

I mean, if he's absolute garbage, what is Sanchez? Gabbert?

You shouldn't judge Gabbert based on one year throwing to the worst recieving corps ever assembled.
Sanchez isn't even worthy talking about.

But don't you want your players to think they are the best? I mean, at least outwardly. They need to know their limitations but they should exude confidence.

I don't want a guy to have to say that he's great, because that he means he already knows he's not.

The truly great ones don't have to say jacks***. They just throw hot awesome in fools' faces and make them admit how great they are.

On a related note, Flacco is just so freakin' unlikeable.

Hey, Joe Tomlinson...waazup ???

Flacco would fit right in with the Jets.

This is good, since he already thinks hes the best theres no reason to try an improve, just coast along flaccid

You shouldn't judge Gabbert based on one year throwing to the worst recieving corps ever assembled.
Sanchez isn't even worthy talking about.

Flacco has Cam Cameron as an offensive coordinator.

Let's not forget this.

Flacco really thinks he's better than Eli Manning?

Sorry Joe, april fool jokes were for 2 days ago.

Flacco really thinks he's better than Eli Manning?

The only way to solve the "best QB" problem is that Manning and Flacco have to alternate being the best QB in the NFL every infinitely small period of time. Man, things would just be easier if everybody could be like Aaron Rodgers and just admit that Brady is better.

Don't knock ol' Joe for trying to show some confidence. After all, it worked for Eli last year... said he was better then Brady, then beat him in the Super Bowl.

Maybe Sanchez should try it. He could even start small and just try to convince the world (and himself) that he's better than Tebow. Then work up from there. :p

Re: Joe Flacco: 'I think I'm the best' QB

Wasn't there a thread last year where we were making fun of Eli for claiming to be an elite QB?

Of course Flacco is the best QB in the game!!

Was there ever any question?

:eek:

Last edited:

Wasn't there a thread last year where we were making fun of Eli for claiming to be an elite QB?

Yes..we were making fun of him. Not because he isn't good, but because he had the nerve to say that he was 'elite.' Most QB's who are actually good would have found a better way to handle that question. I wouldn't expect our QB to say that "he's elite," or "he's the best in the game." Instead, he does his talking on the field.

Manning didn't exactly tear the league apart, but he has certainly proven to be a winner when it matters most. I still wouldn't even put him in the top 5 QB's in the game today, to be honest with you.

Let's remember that in our week #9 meeting at the beginning of November his dad still had to stick up for him due to the announcer's comments when he lobbed the ball in the back of the EZ into Arrington's hands. I believe it was Troy Aikman who called him out on such a ridiculous throw, and rightfully so. The general consensus was a bit different with 1/2 the season already over.

His TEAM (including great defense) as a whole got hot at the right time, which was greatly helped by a Jason Pierre-Paul FG block in the Cowboys game, and some very key pressures by the rest of the defensive line.

Oh, and a key hit by Bernard Pollard....AND an untimely drop by Wes Welker.

Last edited:

9rq05f.jpg

He's not even the best Quarterback in his division,Roethlisberger and even a promising Andy Dalton are better.

He's not even the best Quarterback in his division,Roethlisberger and even a promising Andy Dalton are better.

Bite your tongue!!

Every football fan knows that Joe Flacco is the best there ever was.

We've known that here in Pittsburgh ever since he was beat out by Tyler Palko for the starting role at Pitt.

Once you've set the bar that high, there's no turning back..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back