PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because the green slime is playing a cellar-dweller's schedule.

Dont think the Pats have played much better.

Pats - played against are 13-16
Jets - played against are 12-17

Not much difference except NE played a current 4-2 Steelers team and the Jets have played no one better than 3-3. But I don't see much difference.

0a91a2b7b0dea4501a4ecddc7989c170.jpg

image.gif

Some idiot calling in to WEEI the other day said: "Todd SuperBowles" .....

Good grief ...........

He seems to be on the right path to be a good HC ... but good grief give him time.

Dont think the Pats have played much better.
No one can doubt how the Pats do against elite competition. There's loads of doubt about how Fitzy will do against elite competition. NFL is a QB driven league, and Fitzy is the weak link.

Good grief ...........

He seems to be on the right path to be a good HC ... but good grief give him time.

you have to understand...it's a genetic malformation in the brain that leads to such idiotic outbursts...consider THIS from just a few years ago...

Oct 4, 2012 5:05 am (#6191 Total: 6191)

Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
"The Jets can be a 12-4 team, they can be that good. They have the potential.

Locking in the Pats at 14 wins is pure comedy and homerism, especially right now, with so much up in the air with the team on offense at WR, with Welker's inevitable holdout, Mankins injury, Brady aging, BGJE's loss, and a defense that was at the bottom of the league last year.

They had a good run last year

Teams will be better prepared this year against the Patriots two TE's."

The Jets went 6-10.

I have the famous "Sanchez will win FIVE BOWLS! He's ELITE, Brady in the twilight!" post from the Jet Insewer board somewhere on another hard drive. The point is, it's GENETIC...they can't help themselves.

Historical note...the mods created this thread because I'm such a psychotic Jets hater I was infecting almost all the threads with my personal brand of lunatic fringe insanity...but then, in their wisdom, they created THIS thread and lo and behold, I became a lesser light in the Jet Hater pantheon as hordes of previously silent greenatics unleashed the fury of a million Pats fans on the net.

This thread (and its annual predecessors) have stood the test of time. Just like Jets suckage.

Lesser light? Hell no! You're our guiding light! Long live psychotic Jets hatred!

This IS relevant!

2wqbn7n.jpg

Looks like it got 5k retweets and 4k likes before the powers that be stopped all the fun.

I am nervous about this game. Marshall scares me. Who covers him?

I am nervous about this game. Marshall scares me. Who covers him?
I'm sorry but THIS does not belong on the jest suck thread. This thread is dedicated to the 47 years of jest suckage.

Good grief ...........

His brother is a barber and has his own place - Super Bowles Cuts.

A satisfied customer:

upload_2015-10-23_13-53-38.png

Not bad. This one's better though.

tom-brady.jpg

Sorry JF79, but that pic was taken after Brady won 1 of his 4 LomBrady trophies. He gets pretty emotional after big wins. I was going to post a similar pic of Joe Willie, but cameras hadn't been invented the last time the Jests won it all.

Or... maybe that pic of Brady was taken when they crank called him and told him he was traded to the Jets.

Even I have to admit though that the Jets don't suck as much as they used to, so they have that going for them.

I'm sorry but THIS does not belong on the jest suck thread. This thread is dedicated to the 47 years of jest suckage.

That was when...
The average home cost 20K
A stamp cost a nickel, same as a smallish bag full of candy.
A gallon of gas cost a quarter and a nickel.
A dozen eggs cost two quarters.

Sorry JF79, but that pic was taken after Brady won 1 of his 4 LomBrady trophies. He gets pretty emotional after big wins. I was going to post a similar pic of Joe Willie, but cameras hadn't been invented the last time the Jests won it all.

Or... maybe that pic of Brady was taken when they crank called him and told him he was traded to the Jets.

Even I have to admit though that the Jets don't suck as much as they used to, so they have that going for them.
Wasn't that pic from the Brady 6 documentary? He might have been crying because he was having a bad hair day.

Wasn't that pic from the Brady 6 documentary? He might have been crying because he was having a bad hair day.

I think he was crying because the dopes outside of NE decided that he wasn't worth a look see, let alone a draft pick. Luckily, **** Rehbein (RIP) knew what he was worth.

Now it's the rest of the NFL who are crying, loud and long. Just the way we like it.

Oh, and the Jets still suck.

I think he was crying because the dopes outside of NE decided that he wasn't worth a look see, let alone a draft pick. Luckily, **** Rehbein (RIP) knew what he was worth.

Now it's the rest of the NFL who are crying, loud and long. Just the way we like it.

Oh, and the Jets still suck.
I wish Rehbein had lived long enough to see what Brady has become. And yup, Jets suck. Missing Brady and every other QB in the draft in the last 40+ years.

I wish Rehbein had lived long enough to see what Brady has become. And yup, Jets suck. Missing Brady and every other QB in the draft in the last 40+ years.

The Jets didn't miss on every QB. They keenly zeroed in on Chad "Noodle"Pennington and Mark "Booger" Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe