PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should rename them the NY Swallows and move their practice facility to Capistrano+
Nah, they'd be kicked out as soon as they got there.

They need to do some kind of promotion around the broken jaw notoriety. Re-name them the Jersey Jaw Breakers or something. Maybe the Slack Jaws. Give away jawbreakers to kids at the games.

Green Jaw Jackers?

Slack Jawed Greenouts?

Give away cigar sized joints dipped in PCP and instructions to the Gate D diving board?....hmmm, I might be on to something...

A week later, a team mate finally speaks out in support of Geno -- and he's a guy who wasn't even on the team last year!

http://nypost.com/2015/08/17/brandon-marshall-tells-geno-smiths-side-of-fight/

SOFJ!

Re-name them the Jersey Jaw Breakers or something. Maybe the Slack Jaws. Give away jawbreakers to kids at the games.

Given how he now looks:

CMh2fhhWcAEeDT3.jpg:large

I can honestly say I can't wait till the next time Geno straps on his helmet! :)

Talk about Rat Face!

And BTW his coach crapped all over him for exercising so soon after surgery:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...wing-footballs-days-surgery-article-1.2327758

SOFJ!

you know, I don't think I've commended you on your obvious over the top hatred of the NY Rats...I should have a long time ago. If it's one fan I can really identify with, it's the fan that can see with crystalline clarity the absolute suckage that IS the NY Jets.

Chinese,%2BI'd%2Blike%2Bto%2Bplace%2Ban%2Border%2BI'll%2Bhave%2B%235,%2Bthe%2Bjets%2Bsuck%2Bdumplings.jpg

Nah, they'd be kicked out as soon as they got there.

They need to do some kind of promotion around the broken jaw notoriety. Re-name them the Jersey Jaw Breakers or something. Maybe the Slack Jaws. Give away jawbreakers to kids at the games.

How about the Joisey Swamp Rats?

Goodell's next plan (assuming he loses the Brady suspension case)
Convince the world that the Patriots do not belong in the AFCE and should switch places with the Browns.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-new-york-jets-1720356172

Always a good chuckle. The fan contents, as usual, are fantastic.
After i read the fans reactions i can't wait to play the jest, its always epic.
Some of the comments are classic.

Steve:

My dad once gave my 8-year-old brother money to go to the concession stand at a Jets game. He came back with a hot dog for him and a beer for my dad. They sold beer to an 8-year-old! God bless New Jersey.

Jim:

I attended a game in the mid 80’s at Giants Stadium as part of a day trip from my parish to reward the altar boys for serving that year. We went to see the Jets where we saw all sorts of indecent behavior, culminating with seeing one Jet fan piss himself and vomit at the same time. As my pastor muttered under his breath that this place was a hell on Earth, a nearby fan heard him and said, “Guess you haven’t seen a game at Shea then.”

deanmartinsrectalpolypsSupremeStakhanovite
7/27/15 12:18pm
1974 wasn’t bad. They were 7-7, but they played well the second half of the year.

when Smith falls on his stupid face Ryan Fitzpatrick will be there to save the day. Fitzpatrick, a 32-year old with one good leg and a beard that a family of squirrels could nest in. Put a parrot on his shoulder and a patch on his eye and you have a pirate captain. That dude will manage the hell out of your game, though. Seriously, if you want a guy to throw for 200 yards and maybe one touchdown, Fitzy is your guy. Has anyone else noticed that this franchise has become an assisted living center for dying QBs?

John:

When I am out in public and see or meet another Jets fan, I immediately hate them with my entire heart and soul. I don’t need to talk to them. I already know absolutely everything I need to know about them. They are the worst. Just like me. Every time I see a car on the highway with a Jets sticker in the window I want to drive it off the road. When I see a guy with a Jets shirt or jersey on I want to break his nose.

Last edited:
Some truly inspired writing:
As always, the Jets remain a second class team, eternally defined by their comical ****ups. And they play for a bunch of second class bridge-and-tunnelers who are unloved and unwanted by the very city their team claims to represent. Their “Show Us Your Tits!” brashness is hilariously transparent act that does nothing to cover up their massive insecurities. You morons think eggplant parm is a health food. You deserve this **** team, and you deserve this absolute ****BAG of an owner … a clueless pharmaceutical scion who still probably rides a tricycle around his mansion while taking a dump in his training pants. The Jets are a team that is run by a baby, and cheered on by babies, and that will never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes