PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
9YYsTDo.png

Who needs Matt Flynn when we have Ryan Lindley, the Chris Martin of QBs?

Another Green Puke criminal moron tries to get away with BREAKING THE LAW and is nailed!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000513576/article/jets-guard-oday-aboushi-suspended-one-game

New York Jets guard Oday Aboushi was suspended Thursday for the first game of the season for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

"Oday was pulled over for a traffic stop in Morris Plains, New Jersey, on Jan. 10," Aboushi's representatives said in a statement obtained by NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. "During the stop, police recovered a very small amount of marijuana from his vehicle. Oday accepted responsibility for the traffic infraction and all other charges were dismissed."

"I apologize for my actions and understand the repercussions," Aboushi said in a statement. "This is something I've learned from and I'm focused on moving forward."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The lesson learned here, ladies & gentlemen, is:
Whenever you're holding, always - ALWAYS - obey all traffic laws.

The lesson learned here, ladies & gentlemen, is:
Whenever you're holding, always - ALWAYS - obey all traffic laws.
Just don't "hold" while driving, period. You could have a taillight out and not know it. The bigger lesson is if you're a New Jersey Green Bean, minimize your time in the public domain.

Watching the Jets play the Falcons right now. What a clown car this Jets team is.

Watching the Jets play the Falcons right now. What a clown car this Jets team is.
Not available here, unfortunately. I'm in the mood for some comedy.

It's been 17,019 days since the Jets last Super Bowl win. That's 408,456 hours. That's 24,507,360 minutes.... and that's a ****ty Organization.

Those leftover Tebow jerseys' weren't going to sell themselves, but now in conjunction with an AC/DC tour you can purchase a 'special' one like this for a mere $150. Never change Woody. per NYDN

acdc27s-1-web.jpg

Those leftover Tebow jerseys' weren't going to sell themselves, but now in conjunction with an AC/DC tour you can purchase a 'special' one like this for a mere $150. Never change Woody. per NYDN

acdc27s-1-web.jpg
That is pathetic.

The precious "OG OG OG J-T-S-E!!!" morons are at it again....

back5.jpg

They won the gaa gaa goony Snoopy Bowl...what a crackhead organization this is...

It's been 17,019 days since the Jets last Super Bowl win. That's 408,456 hours. That's 24,507,360 minutes.... and that's a ****ty Organization.
Well for what it's worth, Revis said this will change. He predicted a SB this season for the Jests, no?:rolleyes::oops:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes