PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.J. Watt spits on New England Patriots logo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly are ignorant of what is and isn't classless. Probably comes from not really having followed the league at all until now..

Pats fans are some of the classiest around. More so than Raider Fans, Jets Fans, Giants Fans, and Charger Fans.

Unless you've actually met fans from other parts of the country and not just from your little myopic town, please refrain from actually commenting further.
True I have never been to Taxachusetts so maybe I wouldn't know.

I see you live in Texas, I hope you are enjoying the visit.

As for the rest yeah hey good luck against Baltimore just think if you guys win you could actually have a chance to win your first legit Super Bowl under Belichick.
#SPYGATE

Could you please cite the rule that the Patriots broke?

While your at it, please also mention the technology that was used to view the tapes, decipher the signals, and then let the coaches know during the 15 minutes of Half-time.

Please keep in mind that the league has "Security" in the locker-rooms and coach's booths to prevent any viewing of video tapes or DVDs during games.

The Pats have legitimately won their 3 Superbowls. Only ignorant morons who don't know the game continue to claim that they haven't.

True I have never been to Taxachusetts so maybe I wouldn't know.

I see you live in Texas, I hope you are enjoying the visit.

No, you wouldn't know. All you are doing is showing your own bitterness in this thread over the fact that one of your best players did something disrespectful prior to the game.

I've been living in Texas for 6 years after living in California for 4.5 and New England for 24.. . I'd say that qualifies as more than a visit, moron. And the Patriots don't just represent Massachusetts. It represents all of New England. Do you even know what the 6 states are that compose New England?

Could you please cite the rule that the Patriots broke?

While your at it, please also mention the technology that was used to view the tapes, decipher the signals, and then let the coaches know during the 15 minutes of Half-time.

Please keep in mind that the league has "Security" in the locker-rooms and coach's booths to prevent any viewing of video tapes or DVDs during games.

The Pats have legitimately won their 3 Superbowls. Only ignorant morons who don't know the game continue to claim that they haven't.
patriots-spygate.jpg

So, no. You can't cite the rule that the Patriots broke. So you don't really know or understand what happened. So you are parroting someone else's statements.

All you are doing with your posts is proving yourself to be a troll.

I'll accept that he does it at every game so it's not intentionally disrespectful, but it's still an odd ritual. Why doesn't he also burn an American flag while he's out on the 50 years line.

No, you wouldn't know. All you are doing is showing your own bitterness in this thread over the fact that one of your best players did something disrespectful prior to the game.

I've been living in Texas for 6 years after living in California for 4.5 and New England for 24.. . I'd say that qualifies as more than a visit, moron. And the Patriots don't just represent Massachusetts. It represents all of New England. Do you even know what the 6 states are that compose New England?
Wow 6 whole states!?

Feel free to go home.

Accusing Watt of using PEDs in pure BS, completely unfounded.

As for the rest yeah hey good luck against Baltimore just think if you guys win you could actually have a chance to win your first legit Super Bowl under Belichick.
#SPYGATE
I had a great time in Texas my one time there. Who knows, you might like Massachusetts, too. By the way, remind me how many SB's have the Texans won when they weren't taping signals?

Last edited:
I know why this guy is mad.......

dsc_0006.jpg

Let's let this die on the vine. We now have the explanation for it and it sounds perfectly plausible to me.

Nice to have a sterotype confirmed.

mqdefault.jpg

BS thread bashing a great player. I'd say good luck against the Ravens but hey I hope they kill ya so why would I lie you know?

PS how fat are y'all going to let Wilfork get? Because right now he could play Jabba the Hutt in a new Star Wars flick.

Out.

mqdefault.jpg

BS thread bashing a great player. I'd say good luck against the Ravens but hey I hope they kill ya so why would I lie you know?

PS how fat are y'all going to let Wilfork get? Because right now he could play Jabba the Hutt in a new Star Wars flick.

Out.

...and you can sit home next Sunday and watch it. Ok , I'm done playing with the troll. That was fun. Goodnight all. I know I'll be sleeping great tonight.

Someone has to let the word out to redneck McGee: the time to trash talk is not just after your team got destroyed in yet another wave of mutilation imposed on your team on national television.

Especially when your steroid-abusing hero just embarrassed himself by being classless, not backing it up on the field, and also making up a lame drama queen patented move that does not exactly advertise one's classiness...
010513_jj-watt_600.jpg

How much time did he waste with his steroid-addled brain coming up with that move. Maybe he can come up with some more irrelevant antics while he watches us beat the Ravens from his ranch in Incestville.

Someone has to let the word out to redneck McGee: the time to trash talk is not just after your team got destroyed in yet another wave of mutilation imposed on your team on national television.

Especially when your steroid-abusing hero just embarrassed himself by being classless, not backing it up on the field, and also making up a lame drama queen patented move that does not exactly advertise one's classiness...
010513_jj-watt_600.jpg

How much time did he waste with his steroid-addled brain coming up with that move. Maybe he can come up with some more irrelevant antics while he watches us beat the Ravens from his ranch in Incestville.
Again Watt doesn't use PEDs so you don't know what you are talking about. I'll never accuse Wilfork of using steroids even though, judging from his muscular figure, he certainly looks like he does.

Redneck eh? Incestville, clever. I'll take Texas and the South over your sissified People's Republic thanks.

mqdefault.jpg

Out.
Ooooooooohhhhh! What a sick burn! We are clearly out of our depth here. :youtheman:
Now off to bed you go. It's already past your bed time and you don't want to be late for the short yellow buss. Don't forget to wear your helmet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes