PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.J. Watt spits on New England Patriots logo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly are ignorant of what is and isn't classless. Probably comes from not really having followed the league at all until now..

Pats fans are some of the classiest around. More so than Raider Fans, Jets Fans, Giants Fans, and Charger Fans.

Unless you've actually met fans from other parts of the country and not just from your little myopic town, please refrain from actually commenting further.

Pats fans are far from classy. This forum is a good example of it. If we have a guy who talks **** and stuff we love him(Spikes), if an opponent does it, he is an ******* and should be penalized(Sherman). Gotta say, fans on this forum is even worse than Jets fans. It could just be that this is the worst football forum around.

Pats fans are far from classy. This forum is a good example of it. If we have a guy who talks **** and stuff we love him(Spikes), if an opponent does it, he is an ******* and should be penalized(Sherman). Gotta say, fans on this forum is even worse than Jets fans. It could just be that this is the worst football forum around.

I think that double standard exists with every team's fans. Try and imagine how the Jets fans might react if we had Papa Cro on our team.

As for your comment about this forum, be careful. That's a slippery slope.

There are other Pats forums. Just sayin.

LOL

The most classless fanbase in the entire NFL (maybe 2nd to Philadelphia fans) passing judgement on a truely great player like JJ, oh please.

Coming from one of the dumbest fanbases in the NFL?

Nice to have a sterotype confirmed.

mqdefault.jpg

BS thread bashing a great player. I'd say good luck against the Ravens but hey I hope they kill ya so why would I lie you know?

PS how fat are y'all going to let Wilfork get? Because right now he could play Jabba the Hutt in a new Star Wars flick.

Out.

Ive lived in Texas. Its full of Inbreds.

Go back to your house on wheels and car on blocks.

texans-fans.jpg

Gotta say, fans on this forum is even worse than Jets fans.

Wow! That probably isn't the best thing to say! You could have said any other team, but the Jets!

I am not being bias, but Jets fans on their forums are on a completely different level!

Nice to have a sterotype confirmed.

mqdefault.jpg

BS thread bashing a great player. I'd say good luck against the Ravens but hey I hope they kill ya so why would I lie you know?

PS how fat are y'all going to let Wilfork get? Because right now he could play Jabba the Hutt in a new Star Wars flick.

Out.

This would have made sense if you had won! Just makes you look like a bad loser!

As for Wilfork's weight, he is All-Pro, so I think he's doing ok! And Jabba was killed in RotJ so why would Wilfork play him? He may play another Hutt but not Jabba! God! :rolleyes:

LOL

The most classless fanbase in the entire NFL (maybe 2nd to Philadelphia fans) passing judgement on a truely great player like JJ, oh please.

See you next season. Bye. Bye.

Do you have any kind of organized sports league up there in Sweden? Because that's pretty much the way every fanbase behaves. If this forum isn't "classy" enough, you'd be wise to stay off the internet, my friend.

Yeah okay pal. I'm happy to lurk on an opponent's board to get a feel for what the opposing fanbase thinks of a game. But you clowns started bashing one of our players. Oh and speaking of humility what a great example of it this thread is.

Lets see...you're calling people here "clowns" for bashing a player who spits on their team's logo and then goes out and gets his butt kicked by that team twice in the same season. OK...it's a free country...you can call anybody just about anything you want...knock yourself out.

But, three "facts of life" for you:

1) If a player is going to do something like that, he has to back it up. Playing on a D and team that gives up 83 points to the team whose logo you spat on doesn't exactly qualify as "back it up." So, yeah, you're gonna take heat for doing that unless you shut people up with your play, which Watt and the Texans failed to do.

2) It's possible to admire the play of a guy like JJ (believe me, I wish he were playing for the Patriots) and also criticize something he does that is, well, kind of dumbass. I'd still call it dumbass and immature if he were playing for us, as happy as i'd be to have him on our team.

3) Which team do you think JJ would choose if he were given a choice between playing on a Team whose two lonely playoff wins came over the Bungles and has Matt Schaub at QB and playing on a team with a HOF HC, a HOF QB and that is going to its seventh AFC Championship Game in 12 seasons? Which do you really, honestly, think he would choose?

I'll accept that he does it at every game so it's not intentionally disrespectful, but it's still an odd ritual. Why doesn't he also burn an American flag while he's out on the 50 years line.

Just because he disrespects every team doesn't make it any less disrespectful. His brain is steroid-addled to be rational, that doesn't mean we should buy into his non sequitors.

And by the way, I'm sick and ******* tired of all the "class" talk. If someone does/says dumb **** against a team, his fanbase will defend it, and everyone else will think the guy's a ****. That's the way life is, accept it and move on. Watt spitting on the logo might be a pre-game ritual, but that doesn't make it any less dumb. Who the **** cares if he's "classy" or "classless" for doing it? And especially, who cares if it's classy or classless to complain about it/defend it?

We're all fans, and that's short for fanatics. People should stop trying to get on some high horse and talk about "class" as if it's the duty of a fan of any team to behave in a "classy" manner. Seriously, this boils my blood. Yeah, Texans fans, the team we root for is BETTER than your team is, has more history than your team does, and kicked your team square in the nuts twice this season. Excuse me if the PATRIOTS fans discussing the behavior of your players on a PATRIOTS board, aren't humble or classy enough for your standards. Who knows, if you guys eventually end up winning anything in your existence, maybe you'll start being called "classless" too.

As a fan, you should treat others with respect, and not be absurdly obnoxious. That's it. If people were flooding Texans boards to gloat about yesterday's win and crapping on J.J Watt, yeah, I get it, that's stupid. To be all sensitive about what Patriots fans are saying about your team on PATSFANS.COM, on the other hand, is laughable.

Last edited:

Clearly, you've never been to a Jets forum.

where's that 'ignore thread' button

I just want to know who invented the notion of using the adjective 'classy' to describe real football fans......

It's not a characterstic I give a crap about when it comes to supporting my football team......save it for the polo match.....and don't forget, pinky out!!!

BAivThtCQAABCYw.jpg

BRUTAL, just brutal. You see that is hard to take. This is definitely a low point, it's a low point. Its like a low point of being a fan of a sports team, or something like that.

But don't you folks say I never did anything for you, because I brought this funny picture into your lives.

Tom Brady destroyed that D. If you know what I mean :D

I just want to know who invented the notion of using the adjective 'classy' to describe real football fans......

It's not a characterstic I give a crap about when it comes to supporting my football team......save it for the polo match.....and don't forget, pinky out!!!

It all goes back to Ladainian Tomlinson and his "you know me, I'm a classy guy" hissy fit when the Patriots beat the Chargers in the 2006 playoffs.

I could tell he was a punk by just looking at him during the pregame interview...
****y...He's over rated and has a pretty big ego...you remember this type of guy from high school....don't you? What a meat head.

the look on his facial gestures throughout the game were great....he's a poser ...
same thing with aryan foster....

We're only two weeks in and we already have a finalist for the Worst Thread of the Year!!!

Yay!!!

This would have made sense if you had won! Just makes you look like a bad loser!

As for Wilfork's weight, he is All-Pro, so I think he's doing ok! And Jabba was killed in RotJ so why would Wilfork play him? He may play another Hutt but not Jabba! God! :rolleyes:

Pizza the hut? :D. And if he lost any weight , he prolly wouldnt be the wall of mass obstruction.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back