PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.J. Watt spits on New England Patriots logo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to have a sterotype confirmed.

mqdefault.jpg

BS thread bashing a great player. I'd say good luck against the Ravens but hey I hope they kill ya so why would I lie you know?

PS how fat are y'all going to let Wilfork get? Because right now he could play Jabba the Hutt in a new Star Wars flick.

Out.

Whos team won today and dec 10th? I forgot.. no i really did i have no idea..could you tell me? Did the texans win? gee i sure hope not

Last edited:
Again Watt doesn't use PEDs so you don't know what you are talking about. I'll never accuse Wilfork of using steroids even though, judging from his muscular figure, he certainly looks like he does.

Redneck eh? Incestville, clever. I'll take Texas and the South over your sissified People's Republic thanks.
Trololololololololololololololol!
Can we keep him? He is funny. Unintentionally so, but still funny.

Yeah okay pal. I'm happy to lurk on an opponent's board to get a feel for what the opposing fanbase thinks of a game. But you clowns started bashing one of our players. Oh and speaking of humility what a great example of it this thread is.

What do I think? I think your Texans aren't very good. I mean, they did not totally embaress themselves like they did a few weeks ago, so that's some progress, but still....... You got a long way to go if you wanna be considered legitimate.

I'll give you credit though, it takes balls to come in here and talk smack after the Patriots whooped you for the second time in a month. We're all still laughing at you, but kudos for the effort.

Not for nothing... Instead of spitting on logos and wiping his feet on them as a pre-game ritual against us, perhaps JJ should try to figure out a way to keep his defense from allowing us to drop 40+ points on it every time we play. :rolleyes:

After the responses in this thread I'm glad JJ spit on the Patriots logo, and I'm glad he wiped is shoes on the Pats dude's face. I truely hope he does it every time we play you.

After the responses in this thread I'm glad JJ spit on the Patriots logo, and I'm glad he wiped is shoes on the Pats dude's face. I truely hope he does it every time we play you.

he can spit all he wants..doesn't change the fact that the texans team isn't even on the same plant as the pats team...better luck next year bud!

tumblr_lvovbo4hcT1qjgveyo1_500.jpg

Cause my boy JJ is wicked smmmaght. How you like dem apples? (Boston culture is so awesome!)

I know you are, but what am I? :rolleyes:

Mods, can we ban this clown already and send him into the offseason with his hero JJ? Maybe they can go bowling or something. :confused2:

So....

Jets fan, Broncos fan or Ravens fan, which are you?

I'm a Texans fan buddy, been following them from season 1. And I'm drunk as hell. To be honest I started drinking really heavily when it was like 31-13. Cause that score just sucks man.

I'm a Texans fan buddy, been following them from season 1. And I'm drunk as hell. To be honest I started drinking really heavily when it was like 31-13. Cause that score just sucks man.

Ahhhhh, Posting while intoxicated. It all makes sense now. :cool:

:eat3: Drink up friend, the draft will be upon us before you know it. ;)

Goofy, but there is enough positive about Watt that I am not about to start disliking him for this, whether the practice is routine or not.

When Ellis Hobbs danced on the Chargers logo in 2006 after beating them in the playoffs in San Diego, that didn't strike me as a big deal. The team logo is a part of the playing field. It is not a flag, and he is not a member of this team.

And if it is offensive to the Pats, and they beat the Texans down after taking offense, wouldn't that seem to be counter-productive?

BAivThtCQAABCYw.jpg

BRUTAL, just brutal. You see that is hard to take. This is definitely a low point, it's a low point. Its like a low point of being a fan of a sports team, or something like that.

But don't you folks say I never did anything for you, because I brought this funny picture into your lives.

Last edited:
BAivThtCQAABCYw.jpg

BRUTAL, just brutal. You see that is hard to take. This is definitely a low point, it's a low point. Its like a low point of being a fan of a sports team, or something like that.

But don't you folks say I never did anything for you, because I brought this funny picture into your lives.

Holy **** definitely saving that one. That **** is BRILLIANT.

Where did you find it?

Funny for you guys I mean. For me it's like someone throwing hot coals at my face.

Funny for you guys I mean. For me it's like someone throwing hot coals at my face.

we don't do that up here in winter...we throw snowballs with jagged rocks inside them....you throw one up in the air high and then when the guy is looking up at it coming toward him you throw the other ice ball with the rock in it like a Nolan Ryan fastball...it's the ol' "rock inna snowball" trick....it's how we make friends round these parts, pard...

Everything I posted in this thread is truth.

One other thing on that graphic. Any fanbase that would produce and appreciate such a lewd and trashy graphic is a truely classless and trashy fanbase.

From me to y'all:

Texas30_mzy5su.jpg

Last edited:
I did enjoy several of those Watt faces as he's sitting on the pine at the end of the game.

have a good night Private Cowboy....and you know only two things come from Texas..and you ain't got any horns so...

full-metal-jacket01.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back