PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.J. Watt spits on New England Patriots logo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh right. You guys would know being on the cusp of playing for your first Super Bowl victory not tainted by a cheating scandal.

As for the salute and the military...

A-gr6fWCcAEsH6c.jpg:large

You do realize your HC was part of the worst cheating scandall in the modern NFL, right? Gary doesn't have two SB's on his resume without the Broncos cheating the salary cap....not once but twice!

I don't get the whole spitting thing. People get offended by a dude spitting on the logo, yet people step on it over and over again throughout the game. If the logo is that precious don't put it on the ground.

Lot to do about nothing, IMO.

I don't get the whole spitting thing. People get offended by a dude spitting on the logo, yet people step on it over and over again throughout the game. If the logo is that precious don't put it on the ground.

Lot to do about nothing, IMO.

Gotta say though that urinating on an opposing logo would be wicked pissh

Last edited:
His boots aren't tied.

Last edited:
Don't like Watts' schtick and agree he should be criticized but I wonder what antics I would do if I had been thrust in front of TV cameras in my early 20s *. As somewhat of a wise ass, I don't think I'd be proud today. Let's see how the young man matures. Same goes for "****" Sherman.

* And yes, you Bastids. They DID have TV back then.

When I was in my 20s I could not stand the glare of the firelight and the pressure of the instant smoke-signal social media. I turned to a steady habit of brewed cattail grass. By the time I was 35 I was totally burned out, but that was fine, since life expectancy was 32.

His boots aren't tied.

And his left hand is obviously holding something that has been photoshoped out of the pic. Wonder what he was holding. A spittoon maybe?

I see the Jets troll got lots of fish with his bait.

Uh huh right. You guys would know being on the cusp of playing for your first Super Bowl victory not tainted by a cheating scandal.

As for the salute and the military...

Do you really think the "you cheated, lol" talk even gets to us anymore? If you really believe filming defensive signals is the reason the Patriots won three titles, you know jack **** about the game of football. Really, it's the number one certified way to distinguish knowledgeable NFL fans from fairweather, ball-watching bozos.

Can't wait until we play the Texans again next year. That whole team will be crapping their pants in fear.

Last edited:
It's weird/gross ritual for sure and it's understandable that people are upset by it, can't believed he does that in his own stadium. If I were the owner/player/coach I'd ask him to please stop, it's nasty lol. Great player, still love em on our team...:cool:

My thoughts exactly! I can't imagine his own coach (or owner) not asking him to kick this nasty habit. Or even his mother for that matter (my mother would never tolerate such boorish behavior. We weren't even allowed to burp out loud or say "shut up" for cripes sake).

And his left hand is obviously holding something that has been photoshoped out of the pic. Wonder what he was holding. A spittoon maybe?

Some guys beer can thick dong.:nono:

Accusing Watt of using PEDs in pure BS, completely unfounded.

As for the rest yeah hey good luck against Baltimore just think if you guys win you could actually have a chance to win your first legit Super Bowl under Belichick.
#SPYGATE

newsflash Pats are still filming and so are the other 30 teams

I'm a Texans fan buddy, been following them from season 1. And I'm drunk as hell. To be honest I started drinking really heavily when it was like 31-13. Cause that score just sucks man.

Make sure you stock up on the booze before the next Pats/Texans game.

When Gronk is healthy the score will really 'suck' mannnnn

Sounds like the stretching is part of his routine, but not the spit and stomp. Nice try JJ. Also the whole Mutombo finger wag was lame and unoriginal as a few plays later Ridley dragged Watt on his back five yards for a first.

Badger Rewind: UW stays true to identity - UWBadgers.com - The Official Web Site of The Wisconsin Badgers Athletics

Nov. 21, 2010

MADISON, Wis. -- About 90 minutes before Saturday's kickoff, Wisconsin defensive end J.J. Watt was going through his pregame stretching routine.

What separated Watt from the other players from both teams who were casually warming up on their own was location, location, location.

Watt was stretching on the block "M'' in the middle of Michigan Stadium.

"Every game I stretch in the same spot," Watt said. "I stretch in the middle of the field - on the 50-yard line -- home or away. That's what I always do."

Might not his location be taken the wrong way by the Wolverines (not that anyone objected)?

"I could see that," Watt said. "But it's just something I do every game. If they see it, and take it the wrong way, that's fine. But that's where I stretch and I will continue to do that."

You know what he's holding...

I don't care if this routine of his is legit or not, but who puts spitting and stomping it in the ground at midfield a part of their routine?

Side note, Watt is a douche. I can't stand his incessant finger waving every time he makes a play.

I don't care if this routine of his is legit or not, but who puts spitting and stomping it in the ground at midfield a part of their routine?

Watt or anybody else can put anything they want (within the limits of public decency and NFL rules) in their routine as long as they back it up with their play.

If you're on a D that gives up 83 points in two games to another team, you should, however, tiptoe politely around the other team's Logo and save the spitting until you whip their butts.

As a sports fan, I'm really not at all offended at what JJ did; it's still just a game, after all!

What does offend me is that he did what he did but didn't back it up on the field...twice.

Last edited:
Funny how a lot of the Texans fans are dissapointed in good ole JJ

Attachments

• 72867_10200235880649211_1095889129_n.jpg
    72867_10200235880649211_1095889129_n.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back