PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.J. Watt spits on New England Patriots logo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, such a tough guy. Tool.

Pffft. Who cares.

Watt said it's something he does before every game home or away....

Watt: 'No big deal, I spit everywhere'

"I do that every game, home or away," said Watt. "I go out to midfield, I jog out there, spit a little bit, wipe my feet off, and then I go out and do my stretch. No drama there, that's 100 percent what I do every game, home or away."

Last edited:
J.J. Watt spits on the Patriots logo.

Tom Brady spits on the Texans defense.

He can do whatever he wants on our logo, for all I care and all the good it will do him.

All that counts is that his Team and his D gave up 83 points to our guys in two games.

Let him spit wherever he wants if it makes him feel like he's playing on a big boys team that can back **** like that up with actions on the field, when it isn't playing pretenders like the Bungles in the Playoffs.

Yea, OK. I $h!t evrywhere I go. Where do you live? ......The haters are piling up. The more the Pats win, the more they hate. I figure everyones gonna hate eventually, cuz they aint done yet.

I'd take em on the Pats in a heart beat...:cool:

Sounds like a stupid pre-game ritual. Why do something that potentially offends the other team and their fans?

Who cares. He's still an amazing player... he's the one guy I want on the Patriots more than anybody else in the NFL.

Who cares. He's still an amazing player... he's the one guy I want on the Patriots more than anybody else in the NFL.

Would you trade Chandler Jones for JJ Watt? Just curious…
By the way, I agree - he is the best defensive player in the NFL.

Would you trade Chandler Jones for JJ Watt? Just curious…
By the way, I agree - he is the best defensive player in the NFL.

In a heart beat and I would add this year's first on top of that.

He was choking

I do. It's like spitting on the American flag to me.

I think he was just trying to get the field wet and slippery in order to slow down the patriots offense. He would have just peed on it instead but was worried about the NFLs Pee guy collecting a non doctored sample.
He should have tried the Donovan McNAbb method if you ask me.

Is there any videos of Watt doing this before any other games? If so he gets a pass. I always took him as a class act.

LOL

The most classless fanbase in the entire NFL (maybe 2nd to Philadelphia fans) passing judgement on a truely great player like JJ, oh please.

give me Peyton Manning, backing up Brady

then any argument about Manning>Brady can be ended with "Brady starts, Manning is his backup, end of story"

LOL

The most classless fanbase in the entire NFL (maybe 2nd to Philadelphia fans) passing judgement on a truely great player like JJ, oh please.

you come here AFTER the loss, and still dont understand what humility is? impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes