PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.J. Watt spits on New England Patriots logo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

The most classless fanbase in the entire NFL (maybe 2nd to Philadelphia fans) passing judgement on a truely great player like JJ, oh please.

LOL.....someone is cranky.....you got what you deserve.....go to sleep with and, then wake up tomorrow and live with it

LOL

The most classless fanbase in the entire NFL (maybe 2nd to Philadelphia fans) passing judgement on a truely great player like JJ, oh please.

Think back on the grief that the Patriots got for being "disrespectful" to the Chargers logo several years back, and maybe you'll start to figure it out.

you come here AFTER the loss, and still dont understand what humility is? impressive
Yeah okay pal. I'm happy to lurk on an opponent's board to get a feel for what the opposing fanbase thinks of a game. But you clowns started bashing one of our players. Oh and speaking of humility what a great example of it this thread is.

Yeah okay pal. I'm happy to lurk on an opponent's board to get a feel for what the opposing fanbase thinks of a game. But you clowns started bashing one of our players. Oh and speaking of humility what a great example of it this thread is.

hey....****wad......which one are you?

sour+grapes.png

LOL

Great player and classless player are not mutually exclusive. That little move after he tackled Ridley for a loss, that little drama queen show he put on sticking out his finger as if to say 'tsk tsk'. That was just [insert euphemism for 'gay' here].

Look at me, I'm a steroid swigging media wh0re who magically gained 20 pounds in the last year. I'm so classy.

LOL. Enjoy that class watching us play next week, dbag. I mean you and Watt. :rocker:

LOL

Bitter much? The Texans are a good football team, just the Pats are that much better. Enjoy watching the postseason. ;)

Last edited:
LOL

You clearly are ignorant of what is and isn't classless. Probably comes from not really having followed the league at all until now..

Pats fans are some of the classiest around. More so than Raider Fans, Jets Fans, Giants Fans, and Charger Fans.

Unless you've actually met fans from other parts of the country and not just from your little myopic town, please refrain from actually commenting further.

I would still like Watt on our team.

You clearly are the clown. What Watt did was disrespectful. You clearly are too clueless to understand that. Holding him accountable for his actions isn't bashing to dumbarse. Too bad you don't understand that. Nor do you understand what humility is.

This idiot saying we are the bitter ones because a player from his team disrespected us by spitting/wiping on our logo before the game?

Are people in Texas really that stupid that they wouldn't understand, or just this one troll?

As usual, the Patriots left it on the field, we wiped our feet on their offense and defense, and left them humiliated as if they had been spit on for 60 minutes. Enjoy that for the next six months. lol

To them, this is now a rivalry, while we realize that to be a rivalry the other team has to actually pose a threat. E.g., Ravens. Enjoy your one-sided rivalry, Houston fan troll. lmao

Last edited:
LOL

Well, all of our "Truely great players" dont appreciate your classy player spitting on their logo. So GFY.

You clearly are the clown. What Watt did was disrespectful. You clearly are too clueless to understand that. Holding him accountable for his actions isn't bashing to dumbarse. Too bad you don't understand that. Nor do you understand what humility is.

Mayo understands:
Asked whether the Patriots heard Watt's comments, Mayo replied, "I really don't care what he has to say. We're going to continue to work tomorrow, and I don't know what those guys are going to do."

Mayo understands:
Asked whether the Patriots heard Watt's comments, Mayo replied, "I really don't care what he has to say. We're going to continue to work tomorrow, and I don't know what those guys are going to do."

Great quote!

Great player and classless player are not mutually exclusive. That little move after he tackled Ridley for a loss, that little drama queen show he put on sticking out his finger as if to say 'tsk tsk'. That was just [insert euphemism for 'gay' here].

Look at me, I'm a steroid swigging media wh0re who magically gained 20 pounds in the last year. I'm so classy.

LOL. Enjoy that class watching us play next week, dbag. I mean you and Watt. :rocker:
Accusing Watt of using PEDs in pure BS, completely unfounded.

As for the rest yeah hey good luck against Baltimore just think if you guys win you could actually have a chance to win your first legit Super Bowl under Belichick.
#SPYGATE

Accusing Watt of using PEDs in pure BS, completely unfounded.

As for the rest yeah hey good luck against Baltimore just think if you guys win you could actually have a chance to win your first legit Super Bowl under Belichick.
#SPYGATE

Your trolling is weak, grasshopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill