PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It is time for Crable? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish he was on the field. He HAS to be better than Vrabel. We havent had a pass rush from him since early last year, and even then, a lot of sacks came at times he was not blocked. I love Vrabel, I love Bruschi, but their minds can only take them so far. We need a freak like Crable out there, even if it is just to pass rush. The guys a ball hawk

Um. Stats? Evidence?

I really don't think he's better than Vrabel. He's younger and maybe faster.

No matter how fast you are, O-Linemen are solid objects. Can't run through them. Vrabel, at this moment simply has to be leagues better at OLB than Crabel. I believe you're kidding yourself to think differently.

Um. Stats? Evidence?

I really don't think he's better than Vrabel. He's younger and maybe faster.

No matter how fast you are, O-Linemen are solid objects. Can't run through them. Vrabel, at this moment simply has to be leagues better at OLB than Crabel. I believe you're kidding yourself to think differently.

Vrabel SHOULD stay in there... for running plays and some passing plays. Did you watch him and Bruschi the other night by any chance? Very slow to get to the line, then would just get blown off the LOS by a lineman they ran right into (esp Bruschi). I don't see why it would hurt to insert Crable on situational downs to see how well he can rush the passer. And no, you may not be able to run through a OL. But the Super Bowl proved to all of us that you can run around them.

Obviously Crable has to win the time, but we are seriously lacking a pass rush right now. From what I saw in preseason of Crable, he looked damn good pass rushing. I'm expecting a lot more blitzing next week. I wanna see some Crable!

yeah im not sure why we haven't seen him yet. good question

it's really surprising to see guyton progress further than a 3rd rounder...hmm?

All the Vrabel haters need to snap out of it.

These idiots would probably rather have Crable active instead of Vrabel.

I heard Vrabel and Kraft need their balls buffed.....you're the "man" for the job homer! Idiots like you are the same BAFOONS that wanted Bledsoe to step back in after some skinny kid from Michigan started to lead our team.

Crable should get a shot as a situational pass rusher. What do we have to lose? You think giving the kid a few downs here and there to see what he is made of will have a large effect on our team? We are already getting are butt's kicked on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back