PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Shaun Ellis Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah...that's pretty accurate at times...I think cyber -schizophrenia is more prevalent than anyone wants to admit

Seriously, if Shaun Ellis falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, would Shaun Ellis make a sound? Seriously, has he done anything at all this season????
You began both sentences with "Seriously." You and "seriously" represent the ultimate oxymoron.

==========================================

Earlier on JI I referred to this site as patsfans.dum, got caught, by a valued poster here at patsfans.com.

So there's that.
PatsFans.dum huh? Trying to score points with Patriots Fans?

As for ex-Jet players, I fear the New England Patriots have been somehow infected by "it".

I thought that you wanted Ellis. I thought Ellis had some gas in the tank. Yes, in case your wondering, the Jets won 3 in a row and I found my voice/courage. Good luck Sunday.

the pats have spent something like 10 million on Shaun Ellis and Ocho maybe that money would have been better spent on someone like Jason Babin or Eric Weddle just my Opinion

connor barwin instead of darius butler
brooks reed instead of ras I dowling

EVERYTHING would be different

theres more to meet the eye with the Haynesworth cut, I doubt it was due to his lack of productivity...by accounts, he didnt give any effort in the game, he may have been a disruption in the locker room.

He quit in the Giants game. He got pushed out of the way on Jacob's TD run by Diehl, whom other PATS DLinemen had no trouble with. Zremeber that hole? Albert was prvioulsy occupying that hole. Then he had an animated discussion about that performance with Pepper Johnson the Dline coach. I also read that other players were beginning to complain about his lack of prodcution. Bottom line, he was not doing his job and he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back