PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it me, or is Polian back to his sound games again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny just how whiney, hypocritical, and two-faced Colts fans are.

Guess they follow the lead from their leaders, grade A complainers in Polian and Manning.

what Colts fan is complaining in this thread? Its only Pats fans hanging on to the idiot piping in noise crap not us, your the whinest fans I have ever seen in my life, well maybe jags fans are worse..

what's funny is how you have responded to every single post with a panic reply b/c you don't want to admit what your team does.

why admit to something thats not being done

I don't know about the crowd noise, but it sure seems that the ref's are on the Colts side. They remind me of the 49'ers back in the late 80's and early 90's when they got all of the breaks and ref's turned a blind eye.

In today's game, in the last quarter, I noticed 6 blatent off holding calls on the Colts and I quit counting on Def holding. the funny thing was on several I saw the ref act like he was going for his flag and then stopped.

I'm really beginning to hate them!!!!

When were we caught? cbs said the problem was on there end so nice try..

Once again, another Colt fan implying that the Colts do nothing wrong......Shining examples of how to play the game with integrity and honesty.

Funny how the rest of the country disagrees.

I guess the country is wrong and the Colts are always right.

Once again, another Colt fan implying that the Colts do nothing wrong......Shining examples of how to play the game with integrity and honesty.

Funny how the rest of the country disagrees.

I guess the country is wrong and the Colts are always right.

yeah we do nothing wrong, only whiners would think anything different..

yeah we do nothing wrong, only whiners would think anything different..

LOL what a homer. They pipe in crowd noise and you know it.
If Colts fans are going to keep harping on videogate which happened in only the 1st GAME of the season, we sure as hell have the right to harp on the Colts piping in the crowd noise for the past several years, including this year!

Last edited:
LOL what a homer. They pipe in crowd noise and you know it.

You all are nothing but a bunch of whiney fans, get over it, its not happening never will happen, but go ahead and keep believing it if you want..

You all are nothing but a bunch of whiney fans, get over it, its not happening never will happen, but go ahead and keep believing it if you want..

Keep believing that your team is saintly... it's not, and it never will be, but go ahead and keep believing it if you want...

I know it sure is.

Run along now little troll....you mommy is calling to you....is it time for your juicebox?

Or is Peyton ready for another bob job from his favorite little fan.....

Run along now little troll....you mommy is calling to you....is it time for your juicebox?

Or is Peyton ready for another bob job from his favorite little fan.....

why are you offering to give him one? I will let him know for you..

just remember when you make idiotic posts your going to get idiotic posts right back at you..thats the way things work

Last edited:
this makes it all the more pathetic that Manning has only been able to win one ring.

and makes Brady even more amazing to win 3 rings constantly competing against a cheating team with biased officials that support them.

As Brady has already proven this year, the comparison is over with.... done.

indy fan is all upset because the whole world knows that Polian has been cheating for years now

I was thinking the same thing about the sound. Even the commentators have mentioned it a few times as well as doing a bit on how the sound is almost silent when the Colts are on O and then when Jax are on O is really loud.

Other thoughts, Simms just made a comment how the Colts got a DPI call go their way that shouldn't have.

just watching this game makes me hate the colts even more. can't stand them.

the refs, once again, favor the Colts. I counted at least 4 times the colts were holding with no call...and the calls that were made in their favor were suspect. It is getting out of hand.

"hee haw...hee haw...haw haw haw"

I'm watching the Indy Jacks game and I swear that crowd noise sounds fake as heck.
It sounded like the sound had some distortion in it.
Could Napolian be back to his old tricks again?

I attended the game today, was also on hand versus KC. Crowd was loude today than 2 weeks ago, BUT, no where NEAR AFCCG level, not even close. I can GUARANTEE you no piped in noise, sorry:snob:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes