PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it me, or is Polian back to his sound games again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok let me jump in here..before this thread gets more stupid..the colts audence is trained to be quiet when the offense takes the field and be loud as hell when the opposing team's offense is on the field. We are all on the same frequency when it comes to that which gives us a true homefield advantage. The dome also aerodynamically helps us because of the way it is designed and the way sound travels toward the field of play. When the new Lucas stadium is used next season we will lose this advantage. There is nonoise being piped into the stadium..it is just ignorant to keep saying this. I have been to a lot of games here in the dome and to other domes and we just know how to work it here..shhhh..now the secret is out!

no, its fake noise.

out of that piece of **** speaker system? I don't think that would make any difference at all, and please there was a couple of idiots that brought up the noise thing, one being Vic from Jaguars.com and some other idiot from Pittsburg, nothing ever proven. We don't cheat the Pats cheat and they got caught so get over it

your wife cheats....on you, with the hoodie.

we didn't lose when it really counted though, you might have the regular season win but we got the AFCCG, I will take that over any regular season win anytime..

its to bad the colts are going to lose in the first round this year.

Thank you for your contribution Sivy. You have improved our thread because of it.

Thank you for your contribution Sivy. You have improved our thread because of it.

any time. I do what i can to help

I would actually like to respond to every colts fan that post on here. They all amaze me. its like payton could walk up and shoot someone in the head, and yet he is still a saint. I hate the colts, and i hate how the nfl babies them every step of the way.

So now you think the Steelers have fake noise now? maybe its time for everybody here to upgrade there tv.
No. This game was in the old Foxboro stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back