PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it enough to just win this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our secondary was god awful in 2013 when talib got injured. I just find it amazing that this guy hardly gets injured while in denver now.

im totally ok with the media spinning this to make it favorable for the donks and make everyone think they have a chance. what im doing is backing up all the moneys into the pats, and more people think donks have a chance more points i can get...freeeeeeeeeee money. pats will stomp the donks. book it

Winnings is all that matters. Can't believe this is even a question.

If they win, I wouldn't care if Manning had a career day, threw for 400 yds with no picks, and the Pats won on lucky bounces. All that matters is the win, because in a few weeks HOW they won will be forgotten. Yo u think the Giants give a crap they needed about 40 things to go right including a helmet catch to win their ring. Ain't no style point given when they hand out the Lombardi Just win,baby

i want the win, dont care how we do it.

a loss would be beyond devastating.

I would rather lose in the SB than lose in the AFC.

But I like our chances in both -- as long as Gronk isn't called for phantom penalties

We've won 4 out of the last 14 Super Bowls, I'm thinking anything from here on out is gravy.

But losing to a Manning in the post season will be tough to swallow should that happen.

We're going to win so no it's not. I want a 77-0 beatdown!

Just win baby.

I usually only max out on SB care but I could live with a victory Sunday and someone else winning this SB. This team is SO banged up that anything is a bonus. i also feel very bullish about next year's 53 such that a near miss would be tolerable. What is intolerable is Manning beating Brady (I know, I know, it's a team game) and even worse possibly winning a 2nd SB, not that I believe it has much of a chance of happening
Part of why I was upset with the Steelers choking was just because it set up even the possibility of Manning beating Brady in the AFCCG. I wanted to avoid that completely.

Of course it's enough just to win. I don't see how any rational individual could realistically look for anything more than that on the road in a hostile environment vs. the No. 1 seed in a championship game. This will be a very tough contest and I consider the Pats underdogs.

Win and remain as healthy as possible. That's all that matters.

Its hard to win a game in the league. Look at our eagles game . Fortunate to be still playing , takes a lot of effort and luck to get here. Only this saturday we were backed up at the 2 yard line before a TD drive and who knows what happens if brady's final pass had bounced to some chiefs CB. Take what you get and respect it.

I can say with absolute certainty it is enough for us to win only this week. Then on Monday the 'just win this week' shot clock starts over...

A win is great, if it is possible, my dream scenario would be the Pats up by 3 or 4 TD's and seeing if those pricks woulds have the balls to chant "in-com-plete" on a Patriots incompletion...

im totally ok with the media spinning this to make it favorable for the donks and make everyone think they have a chance. what im doing is backing up all the moneys into the pats, and more people think donks have a chance more points i can get...freeeeeeeeeee money. pats will stomp the donks. book it

Is that the Jeff in Vegas Lock of The Week?

We're going to win so no it's not. I want a 77-0 beatdown!

So...11 touchdowns, or maybe 8 touchdowns and 7 field goals? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes