PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anybody else sick of this whole situation?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're happy the pats traded Moss?

The pats are 3-1. One quarter of the season at a .750 winning percentage. Thats like the celtics trading Kevin Garnett when they are 16-4

Not happy how things went down but so what, they're my team and I think they still have a lot of talent.
If you want to jump ship because they traded your binky, go ahead, jump...byby

I disagree with every single thing you said in your post.

However, I am sick of every single topic being a differnet variation of the same story, that being Randy Moss.

Moss had a much bigger role in that 1 than he did in the 3...

Ha, that's good point. Never even looked at it that way :D

But, really, I'm going to miss Randy ALOT. However, The highflying offense did not win us 3 SB's. I'm very excited to see how things pan out. Anything could happen. To think BB is giving up on this team is absurd. And if you like the Lions so much....I don't think any "real fans" will miss you. Sorry to be mean, but damn have some faith. Do you remember how crappy things were before BB? We are lucky to have him.

I disagree with every single thing you said in your post.

However, I am sick of every single topic being a differnet variation of the same story, that being Randy Moss.
Sometimes it's best to take a break because it's not going away ;)

Belichick hasnt won a superbowl in 6 years. Thats the bigger joke.

Larry-Winget-Shut-Up-Stop-Whining-Get-a-Life.jpg

1. Denial (The Moss trade is a rumor!)
2. Anger (How can BB do this!!!1!!!shiftone!!!!)
3. Bargaining (What about Vjax?!??! Branch!??!! zomg Kevin Curtis!!!)
4. Depression (This thread)

Will we achieve ....

5. Acceptance ?

Sometimes it's best to take a break because it's not going away ;)

Sadly true, especially considering our next game isn't for another 2 weeks.

When the NFL-N, ESPN or NESN talk about I just turn off. I've already heard every single opinion possible about the Randy Moss trade, I can't take 2 weeks of it.

I don't understand the thinking of rooting for a team you don't like. If you want to root for the Lions, root for the Lions. You don't owe the Patriots your support. When Belichick leaves I may root for another team - or I may root for the Patriots. If they're run by some idiot or someone I don't care for, why would I waste my time rooting for them. And why do you waste your time rooting for the Patriots ?

I have been sitting here thinking about this original post. Players, playahs, or playmakers don't win championships, teams do. I don't head down to Route 1 to see playmakers. I want to see the team win. I wonder if we have lost sight of that. Playmakers are born out of winning teams. (Tedi, Big Sey, Brady, Vrabel) As much as I appreciate 81's talent, they didn't win with him here. So they've moved on.

Is there a huge hole in the offense? Yup. Do I wish they didn't do the deal in the middle of the season. Yup. Do I expect someone to step up? Yup. It'll be fun watching to see who it is.

I have been sitting here thinking about this original post. Players, playahs, or playmakers don't win championships, teams do. I don't head down to Route 1 to see playmakers. I want to see the team win. I wonder if we have lost sight of that. Playmakers are born out of winning teams. (Tedi, Big Sey, Brady, Vrabel) As much as I appreciate 81's talent, they didn't win with him here. So they've moved on.

Is there a huge hole in the offense? Yup. Do I wish they didn't do the deal in the middle of the season. Yup. Do I expect someone to step up? Yup. It'll be fun watching to see who it is.

Nice post.
I personally am enjoying this team's transformation back to its BB roots. I am looking foreward to seeing what happens too. I was never fond of the change in 07 to begin with and was never supportive of taking on a diva with an ego the size of Moss's to begin with...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...re-i-speculate-pats-turf-team.html#post418789

Nice post.
I personally am enjoying this team's transformation back to its BB roots. I am looking foreward to seeing what happens too. I was never fond of the change in 07 to begin with and was never supportive of taking on a diva with an ego the size of Moss's to begin with...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...re-i-speculate-pats-turf-team.html#post418789

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the '07 team as it was happening. But they did act like the big bully who was better than everyone. I am happy to see the return to the Patriot Way as well.

I honestly wish we were the rams or the lions. Those teams have play makers (SJ. Suh. Bradford. Best. CJ.) What do we have? Brady... thats it.

Brady is our only big playmaker?

Two kickoff returns in four games by Tate is not being a playmaker?

Patrick Chung blocking two kicks in the same game is not being a playmaker?

Wes Welker who has lead the league in receptions over the past three years is not a playmaker?

Aaron Hernandez having more receiving yards in his first four games as TE as any rookie TE has ever had in his first four games is not being a playmaker?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the '07 team as it was happening. But they did act like the big bully who was better than everyone. I am happy to see the return to the Patriot Way as well.

It's like me. Honestly, I'm more excited for the Ravens game now than before the Moss trade. Now I look at the Pats and think "Okay boys, let's see what you got."

I'd be lying out of my teeth if I said I had been rooting for the Moss trade or that I won't miss watching him, it's just that the unknown seems to be more exciting. Who steps up? How does the offense change? Do we pick someone up? I look forward to seeing the answers.

Its just a joke. They Traded RANDY MOSS... That would happen on no other team.

Nice on, dude. I LOL'ed.

Guys, he's not serious. He's just doing an exaggerated version of all the people who are really upset. It's pretty funny.

"No other team would trade Moss" Hee Hee Hee. As if he hasn't been traded twice already.

There are 2 types of fans in this world:

1. The fan that watches for the artistry, the athletiscism, the grace and pizazz.
They gravitate towards eye pleasing talent and shy away from balls and toughness. They love players like Barry Sanders, Randy Moss, and Tim Brown. They loved the greatest show on turf (and Mike Martz). They thought George Seifert was given a raw deal. They loved Bernard King, Wilt Chamberlain, and Dominique Wilkins in basketball.
They give lipservice to the concept of winning, but deep down inside, they don't care about winning.
2. The fan that watches because they appreciate winning. They love Wes Welker, Ronnie Lott, Tom Brady. They would rather watch a bunch of stiffs or nonames win than 'talent' or 'playmakers' embarrass themselves or underachieve. These fans are competitive and most of them are former athletes.

Clearly OP is fan type #1.

WW

Going back to the smashmouth football bullies we were?

There are 2 types of fans in this world:

1. The fan that watches for the artistry, the athletiscism, the grace and pizazz.
They gravitate towards eye pleasing talent and shy away from balls and toughness. They love players like Barry Sanders, Randy Moss, and Tim Brown. They loved the greatest show on turf (and Mike Martz). They thought George Seifert was given a raw deal. They loved Bernard King, Wilt Chamberlain, and Dominique Wilkins in basketball.
They give lipservice to the concept of winning, but deep down inside, they don't care about winning.
2. The fan that watches because they appreciate winning. They love Wes Welker, Ronnie Lott, Tom Brady. They would rather watch a bunch of stiffs or nonames win than 'talent' or 'playmakers' embarrass themselves or underachieve. These fans are competitive and most of them are former athletes.

Clearly OP is fan type #1.

WW

This is an insanely awful premise. Go Patriots.

Im sick of threads started by Whiners who cant see the forest through the trees.
You are officially now a Lions fan, goodbye.

LOL, that would be great if you could just punish lost Pats fans with a sentence of 5 years as a Lion's fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST