PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anybody else sick of this whole situation?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossWelkowski

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I honestly wish we were the rams or the lions. Those teams have play makers (SJ. Suh. Bradford. Best. CJ.) What do we have? Brady... thats it. I'd honestly rather be a lions fan than a pats fan right now. Don't expect anything and get to watch playmakers.

Can we stop talking about Moss. Frankly its so effin annoying. The Pats ARE NOT winning the superbowl. Belichick knows it. Do you think they would have traded moss in 2007 in this situation? Not a chance. Were playing for the future. Why can't people accept it. Eventually the colts, saints, packers, ravens, steelers will too. We had our time. Now its over.

Oh and by the way. The Pats are NOT trading for anybody during the season. Whens the last time belichick has done that??? NEVER!

fantastic ....:rolleyes:

I honestly wish we were the rams or the lions. Those teams have play makers (SJ. Suh. Bradford. Best. CJ.) What do we have? Brady... thats it. I'd honestly rather be a lions fan than a pats fan right now. Don't expect anything and get to watch playmakers.

Can we stop talking about Moss. Frankly its so effin annoying. The Pats ARE NOT winning the superbowl. Belichick knows it. Do you think they would have traded moss in 2007 in this situation? Not a chance. Were playing for the future. Why can't people accept it. Eventually the colts, saints, packers, ravens, steelers will too. We had our time. Now its over.

Oh and by the way. The Pats are NOT trading for anybody during the season. Whens the last time belichick has done that??? NEVER!
This without question is the single most assinine, ridiculous, ludicrous, preposterous, insane thread i have EVER SEEN on here in SIX Years. It deserves a Minus 5 star rating.

You should burn the freaking key board you typed this on. IMO your not worthy of being a Pats fan.

Last edited:
Im sick of threads started by Whiners who cant see the forest through the trees.
You are officially now a Lions fan, goodbye.

Last edited:
Looks like someone is mad that they'll have to change their user name. I have a feeling folks on the board will be able to help with some fun suggestions ...

I believe the OP is the genius who predicted the Phins would dominate on Monday night somewhere in the first quarter when the score was zero-zero.

Practice squad, anyone?

Last edited:
No one here is stoping you from being a fan of the Lions or Rams, I'd prefer you where actually. Just go away

I believe the OP is the genius who predicted the Phins would dominate on Monday night somewhere in the first quarter when the score was zero-zero.

Practice squad, anyone?

Not all all. I believe when the bar is set, it should be prominently displayed. I believe this thread just defined the lower bar.

Looks like someone is mad that they'll have to change their user name. I have a feeling folks on the board will be able to help with some fun suggestions ...

Its just a joke. They Traded RANDY MOSS... That would happen on no other team. BB is giving up on this season. Its stupid. Get draft picks until the next draft. trade those for the 2012 draft. Trade those until the 2013 draft. I can't wait til that arrogant SOB is gone. Too bad Kraft is so dumb himself that he doesnt realize it

This without question is the single most ridiculous, ludicrous, preposterous, insane thread i have EVER SEEN on here in SIX Years. It deserves a Minus 5 star rating.

You should burn the freaking key board you typed this on. IMO your not worthy of being a Pats fan.

Well said. I'm sure the origninal poster had no problem from 2001-2004. 2007 must have been like a dream, at least for the first 18 games.

pink hat!

If you don't like it leave and that's being nice!

Last edited:
Its just a joke. They Traded RANDY MOSS... That would happen on no other team. BB is giving up on this season. Its stupid. Get draft picks until the next draft. trade those for the 2012 draft. Trade those until the 2013 draft. I can't wait til that arrogant SOB is gone. Too bad Kraft is so dumb himself that he doesnt realize it

So, you're still joking ... right?

Well said. I'm sure the origninal poster had no problem from 2001-2004. 2007 must have been like a dream, at least for the first 18 games.

pink hat!

Belichick hasnt won a superbowl in 6 years. Thats the bigger joke.

Your a joker

I understand that you are frustrated but really, is deserting the team when the chips are down the answer?

Your a joker

So you're happy the pats traded Moss?

The pats are 3-1. One quarter of the season at a .750 winning percentage. Thats like the celtics trading Kevin Garnett when they are 16-4

So you're happy the pats traded Moss?

The pats are 3-1. One quarter of the season at a .750 winning percentage. Thats like the celtics trading Kevin Garnett when they are 16-4

crying_girl.gif

Moss had a much bigger role in that 1 than he did in the 3...

1677zsz.jpg

Only if Garnett went after one of our coaches because Rondo was passing Ray Allen the ball instead of him.

History repeats itself, Moss has ran himself out of town now on a third team. I was hoping he had changed his ways, but he is looking for that last payday, and after seeing guys like Thomas act like they are bigger than the team, and hearing and seeing some of his stunts already this year, the writing was on the wall. Let him to go Favre, who will force feed him the ball and he can get his contract, I will enjoy seeing the next evolution of this offense, with guys like Hernandez, Tate, Gronk and the other youngsters on this team taking over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST