PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Bill, I trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- You didn't TRUST him with a perfect 07 season.
2- BB gambled with Cassel and LOST in 08.
3- He gambled Greg Lewis and Galloway and LOST.
4- He asked for 60 physical practices during TC. He emphasized on 'redzone, situation, and 2 min drill' during these practices. Our redzone ranking is nearly at the bottom. His situation and 2 min drill SUCK. How do I know?
5-He gambled 4 and 2 on Indy game with 2:15 to go and LOST.
6- Our pass rush doesn't exist from this point forward. Here is the guy who always think about the 2011 BUT he can't predict that our LB is so thin and our pass rush doens't exist after last sunday game.

BB needs to be hold accountable in the end.You can't have a good future when you have a sh!!!tty present. Frankly, i'm tired of hearing excuses from defense, offense, and bad draft picks when BB is in charge of the situation.

I'm willing to forget all of these horsh!ts IF we win a RING THIS YEAR. I mean this 2009 because i don't want to look at the past accomplishment when we fail to have another championship ring.

NO RING = NO GENIUE OR WHATEVER= BB'S ACCOUNTABILITY.

In Bill Belichick I trust. In NEPatriot, not so much.

What are your 'excuses' when Pats don't win AFC championship or SB in this year?

Same as the other 31 teams who don't win every season...

You are such a frontrunner troll.

I think we need to fire BB and pick up Jauron

*end sarcasm*

Last edited:
After the initial shock passed, I calmed down and tried to think rationally about the 4th and 2. In so doing, my respect for BB has doubled. Not only did he have the balls to make the decision, he accepted full responsibility for it.

Now predictably, the media is frothing at the mouth over this. OF COURSE they are, anything related to BB or the Pats = $$$$. Especially when its related to such a hot topic.

But interestingly, after the initial torrent of articles ripping BB to shreds, we are now seeing a good amount of articles supporting the decision, many of them with stats to back. Its a wonder what happens when people stop letting emotions override reason :rolleyes:

I TOTALLY Agree! Just when you say WDa'F are you doing Bill, player he released or traded who comes to us performs high level. when we get other teams underachievers or thugs aka Dillion, Moss, Cox, We win a superbowl or at least get there. I like our chances with Bill.

I"m a spoiled brat because i want to see another ring?
I'm a spoiled brat because I proved my points about BB?

I don't know what bandwagon you are on but would you please explain to me why our redzone sucks in this season even though we spent a lot of time practicing it during the training camp??????????

How about our experimental with 'freaky and speedy' Gralloway????

Putting me on your ignore list or saying what you are saying doesn't prove your point valid either. If it proves something, it only proves how ignorance you are.

Yes BB has made mistakes and that's only natural, even during the SB years he made mistakes and missed on players, but answer me this one question right now if every single head coach and general manager was available retired or not who would you want leading this team?

Have you watched the Lions,Rats,Chiefs,Bucs,Rams,Texans,Jags,Raiders,
49ers,Cowboys,Skins,Eagles,Seahawks,Bears the last few year?

I am glad we have BB on our side.

have you watched the lions,rats,chiefs,bucs,rams,texans,jags,raiders,
49ers,cowboys,skins,eagles,seahawks,bears the last few year?

I am glad we have bb on our side.

+100

((10))

How could anyone trust Belichick? Kraft should have fired him 3 years ago for cheating.

4- He asked for 60 physical practices during TC. He emphasized on 'redzone, situation, and 2 min drill' during these practices. Our redzone ranking is nearly at the bottom. His situation and 2 min drill SUCK. How do I know?
6- Our pass rush doesn't exist from this point forward. Here is the guy who always think about the 2011 BUT he can't predict that our LB is so thin and our pass rush doens't exist after last sunday game.

BB needs to be hold accountable in the end.You can't have a good future when you have a sh!!!tty present. Frankly, i'm tired of hearing excuses from defense, offense, and bad draft picks when BB is in charge of the situation.

I'm willing to forget all of these horsh!ts IF we win a RING THIS YEAR. I mean this 2009 because i don't want to look at the past accomplishment when we fail to have another championship ring.

What a little baby you are, a real loser. You should go watch American Idol instead of football, because it is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about and you sound like a little girl!!!!!!

Sounds like your at a 4th grade lunch table crying about your favorite team that you dont have a hint of football knowledge about.

How could anyone trust Belichick? Kraft should have fired him 3 years ago for cheating.

Every one knows that whole spygate thing was a joke perpetuated by ESPN. And it was 2 years ago. At least get your facts straight. Hard to justify firing him, especially when the fans, the paying customer, gave him standing ovation in the first game after that story broke.

The fourth down play IMO was a risk. Just like any risk there's always a chance of it failing. In this case it was fail. But look at all the other times Bill has taken risks that came out to be successful. Remember the deliberate safety from the Denver game in 2003? Huge risk that payed off in the end by getting the win but a risk none the less.

In the end I trust Bill. Even when he makes risks that end up not working I still trust him because he's often times more right than wrong.

The Bill Belichick Appreciation Thread

There's a "why do you hate the Colts" thread already up, so I thought I'd turn this on the positive, and help us remember that we really do have the best coach in the NFL.

Why do you appreciate Bill Belichick?

1. Tirelessly prepares for games.
2. Encyclopedic knowledge of football.
3. Challenges conventional wisdom.
4. While other coaches brag about how great they are on and off the field, BB does it without any fanfare.
5. Great talent evaluator.
6. Not afraid of making unpopular decisions if he thinks it's best for the team.

Re: The Bill Belichick Appreciation Thread

There's a "why do you hate the Colts" thread already up, so I thought I'd turn this on the positive, and help us remember that we really do have the best coach in the NFL.

Why do you appreciate Bill Belichick?

1. Tirelessly prepares for games.
2. Encyclopedic knowledge of football.
3. Challenges conventional wisdom.
4. While other coaches brag about how great they are on and off the field, BB does it without any fanfare.
5. Great talent evaluator.
6. Not afraid of making unpopular decisions if he thinks it's best for the team.

For me, the best part about BB is that he is always thinking. He's always thinking about how to get ahead, how to remain competitive, and how to put his team in the best position to win, whenever possible.

Thank you BB.

Hear. Hear. It will be a somber day the day BB decides to call it quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye