PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm going to Houston (still have to buy my ticket)! Who else is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're cute

Hey this is not a dating site sir football sir..football. If you are looking for a date get an account on Match.com :cool:

The answer for getting anywhere in Houston is by car. There's supposedly a good bus network. A small light rail network that goes by the stadium that starts just north of the 610 loop near i45 too. You could check that out. Uber, taxi or lyft are good too. Are you inside or outside of the beltway (Sam Houston Tollway)?

North of it in Kingwood

Welp, my sister got her Saturday night shift at the hospital covered so we are headed out Saturday. My mind is at ease now knowing we'll be there with time to spare. Can't wait for the weekend of a lifetime. Go Pats!

Welp, my sister got her Saturday night shift at the hospital covered so we are headed out Saturday. My mind is at ease now knowing we'll be there with time to spare. Can't wait for the weekend of a lifetime. Go Pats!
where are you guys staying?? hotel

Quick question for those of you who have experience going to a super bowl - what time would you suggest getting to the gates to go through security? The NFL plans to open the gates at 1 PM for the 5:30 game (CST).

Quick question for those of you who have experience going to a super bowl - what time would you suggest getting to the gates to go through security? The NFL plans to open the gates at 1 PM for the 5:30 game (CST).
Two hours before kick off has worked well for me.

I'm still wavering on whether or not to go. I'll decide in the next four hours. If I do not go and the Pats win then I'm going to celebrate by buying $5000 worth of champagne... and I'll still be coming out ahead.

I see ticket prices are rising again after apparently bottoming out a couple days ago. Nosebleeds were down to around $2,250, now back up to the $2,500 range on NFL Ticketexchange.

I'm glad I pulled the trigger on Monday. I saw a pair of tickets in my row on StubHub for $1700 more than I paid Monday morning when the market was at its lowest.

I see ticket prices are rising again after apparently bottoming out a couple days ago. Nosebleeds were down to around $2,250, now back up to the $2,500 range on NFL Ticketexchange.

PM me if interested in talking to ticket broker I've used since 2001. They guy is NOT Stub Hub, is old school, has tickets in hand and very easy to deal with. I used him in 2014 and in spite of the strange market and strange personal situation we dealt with....he made good on everything.

I bought yesterday afternoon and I was able to get sidelines in the 500's for 3,000. (All fees included).

I think we finally get our Super bowl where we win by three scores and take control of the game early on.

PM me if interested in talking to ticket broker I've used since 2001. They guy is NOT Stub Hub, is old school, has tickets in hand and very easy to deal with. I used him in 2014 and in spite of the strange market and strange personal situation we dealt with....he made good on everything.

I bought yesterday afternoon and I was able to get sidelines in the 500's for 3,000. (All fees included).

I think we finally get our Super bowl where we win by three scores and take control of the game early on.
Thanks, but I'm not going. :( Have fun!

IM interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore