PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm going to Houston (still have to buy my ticket)! Who else is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowest I have found is 1900$ on Stubhub and 1700 on ticket liquidators. I have no idea where else to look. Any advice? My SB party here I was going to attend with friends got cancelled, really thinking about pulling the trigger but can't do more than 1500$ a ticket.

I think you might have to wait it out for $1500 tickets, unfortunately. Both stubhub and ticket liquidators charge fees. Tickpick has no fees.

I think you might have to wait it out for $1500 tickets, unfortunately. Both stubhub and ticket liquidators charge fees. Tickpick has no fees.

Thank you, at least I know I'm going in the right direction. Will check out Tickpick also.

While I don't live there anymore, I have lived a large part of the past 30 years in Houston (3 separate occasions). I'm waiting for a friend to call and offer a spare ticket. It's an 8 hour drive and I can leave Friday afternoon. Here's hoping anyway.

If anyone knows Houston we'll, what's the best way to get to and from the game? I had to get a hotel 30 minutes north of the stadium. Is there a public transit option, or should I just shell out the cash for a taxi? I'm thinking parking down there will be insane so don't really want to do that.

I'm going alone and its hard to find individual tickets, almost all of them are in pairs, anyone down to pair up with me?

Oh oh! The prices are starting to rise.

Are you familiar with VividSeats? I don't remember them charging fees for other tickets but I never used them for football.

If anyone knows Houston we'll, what's the best way to get to and from the game? I had to get a hotel 30 minutes north of the stadium. Is there a public transit option, or should I just shell out the cash for a taxi? I'm thinking parking down there will be insane so don't really want to do that.

The answer for getting anywhere in Houston is by car. There's supposedly a good bus network. A small light rail network that goes by the stadium that starts just north of the 610 loop near i45 too. You could check that out. Uber, taxi or lyft are good too. Are you inside or outside of the beltway (Sam Houston Tollway)?

Are you familiar with VividSeats? I don't remember them charging fees for other tickets but I never used them for football.

No, I checked. Vivid Seats definitely charges you a service fee. It's almost a 25% surcharge.

I'm starting to waiver on going to the game. Today is the cutoff day for us to decide.

Just got my ticket boys. I'll be in the end zone near the pats sideline, 10th row. Should be a great view. Also, I used TickPick and paid $1000 less than I would have on stubhub for the same seats. TickPick has NO service fees. Just an FYI.

Last edited:
By any chance is anyone heading out to Las Vegas this weekend to watch the game? Looking for a Patriots Party in LV.

Well, looks like we are not going..And the SB Party I was going to attend with fellow Pats fans got cancelled. So will just be hanging at the house having some friends over. I just cant stomach going to a bar here in FL and get ragged on all game by the haters. So if they lose blame me for breaking tradition.

Oh oh! The prices are starting to rise.

You could say the prices are starting to...Rise Up...

david-caruso-sunglasses_400_260_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

Well, looks like we are not going..And the SB Party I was going to attend with fellow Pats fans got cancelled. So will just be hanging at the house having some friends over. I just cant stomach going to a bar here in FL and get ragged on all game by the haters. So if they lose blame me for breaking tradition.

Don't worry, my lucky shirt will counter you not going to the bar :D

There are a lot of public parking options around/near the stadium. Not guaranteed a spot here is a link.

8054 N Stadium Dr Parking - ParkMe

We are parking at a garage for $55 that allows tailgating and has a reserve option. Gonna watch the game from the garage on TV.

Super Bowl LI Parking - Feb 05

Just got my ticket boys. I'll be in the end zone near the pats sideline, 10th row. Should be a great view. Also, I used TickPick and paid $1000 less than I would have on stubhub for the same seats. TickPick has NO service fees. Just an FYI.
how much did you pay for your flight?

you're cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore