PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you had to pick a current NFL head coach for the Pats other than Belichick, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmy_spit.gif

Josh and Matt are obvious choices but if I had to pick someone from outside,

Mike Zimmer. That guy is building a tough program from nothing. They're finally competitive with the packers. I also have not heard any excuses from him. Vikings have gone from an embarrassment from the Childress days to a respectable program.

I would have to go with Zimmer. Seems to have a consistent defense. Tomlin, Rivera, and Reid would also get some consideration.

*Bowles as long as he doesn't have any Jet tattoos etc is the last guy before I would go with some new unproven blood.

Sean Payton would actually drive me crazy. Some of the defensive performances were so bad that I would question if he was actually blind and just allowed a whole bunch of Duane Starks and Gary Guytons to remain on the field with no end in sight. Of course I want a team that can score points, but I want some form of defense even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back