PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could only watch ONE game this weekend on the Pats bye...

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If you could watch only ONE game this weekend which would it be?

• Dolphins at the Jets

Votes: 39 55.7%
  • Broncos at the Ravens

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • 49ers at the Colts

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • NY Giants at the Eagles

• Vikings at Packers (the F-you Favre bowl for packers fans)

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Falcons at Saints

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Another game not listed (mention which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not watching football this weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Which game would you choose?

Poll contains only games which should be of more interest than some of the scrub games not included but choose 'other' if you wish

ONE game selection only!

Because of the divisional interest, I would have to say Dolphins-Jets (hoping for a Jets loss). But if not for this interest, overall I would have to say Denver at Baltimore would intrigue me a lot more.

the Favre Bowl. I can't root for either team in the phins-jets game, so I'll be looking forward to see #4 return to his old home

Last edited:
i picked Giants Eagles because I think it will just be a much better football game than the more obvious choice of our divisional rivals tearing at each other. then, I guess, the Favre Bowl and Broncos Ravens are a tossup for number two. Only then would I turn to the fins and jests. Falcons Saints is interesting only because I'm wondering when/if the ride is going to end for NO.

Last edited:
As much as I detest both teams, since the result of the game is relevant to Pats standing, I'll watch Jests and Lolphins game. I'll have to be creative to somehow root against both team at the same time. Hoping for very physical game that will leave both team bruised and battered for easy picking. And no, this is not me wishing injury on both sides. Just bruised and battered. :D

As much as I detest both teams, since the result of the game is relevant to Pats standing, I'll watch Jests and Lolphins game. I'll have to be creative to somehow root against both team at the same time. Hoping for very physical game that will leave both team bruised and battered for easy picking. And no, this is not me wishing injury on both sides. Just bruised and battered. :D

I want this game to go to overtime where it becomes an exhausting defensive battle and the winner is determined with less than 5 seconds left in OT to give the teams an exhausting game to recover from...of course a tie would be a dream come true for all of us.

For me, an AFC East divisional game is of most interest. Not only might Miami beat the jets, but there is also the fact that we have three of our next five games against these teams. This game will assist in understanding these two opponents.

I suggest that Belichick and the staff will be watching this game very carefully,

owww

im busy this weekend, and wont be watching anything

but all the games u listed have the potential of being good.....lol....good week for football

go BAL
go SF
go MIA
go ATL
go GB
go PHI

Last edited:
Definitely the Miami/Jest game, I'm hoping the Jest lose so we can keep a lead over them. On the other hand, if Miami wins, that gives them a 3-0 record within the AFC East...

For me, an AFC East divisional game is of most interest. Not only might Miami beat the jets, but there is also the fact that we have three of our next five games against these teams. This game will assist in understanding these two opponents.

I suggest that Belichick and the staff will be watching this game very carefully,
I totally agree here...3 of 5 games...so yes..there is no question that this game IS special to Patriot fans. The win, loss..might not matter as much..yes it would be GREAT to see the Fins win..but if they do, they may think they have a shot at the division and will come into Fillette breathing fire..if the Jets win..the Fins will be more desperate..There is though a lot that can be seen in what these teams do..information, tendencies etc etc....
THAT is the game I will watch..I also care about the Ravens/Broncs..as it MIGHT be their first loss..the Purple needs a big win here... The Colts/Niners could be interesting..and Saints/Falcons will be a sure watch Monday night...This is one game the Saints could lose..1 of only 4 that could be close..

I don't have NFL Sunday ticket this year so I will be stuck with the Denver or Seahawks. I have the Vikes/Pack in the afternoon.

I can't cheer for either of the Dolphins or Jets, and I could honestly care less who wins. Have to go with the Favre Bowl. Not only is the drama compelling, but I think it will be the most competitive game of the day, and there are some good games on.

Too bad I have work.

The Giants and the Eagles game should also be a rock solid game.....I could not even guess as to which team will win this game..it could very well be an OT game or a 1 point win,these two teams are as dead close similar as they get.

Not the BEST game, but the game that affects the Pats' future the most : NYJ v. MIA

I think the better games are the Denver game and the Packers game. I will watch some of that for sure... but if I were only allowed one, I'd go with the AFCE.

Favre Bowl.

Only because it will be a better game to watch in my opinion.

First result I would look for would be Dullphish-Jests.

But, game I would like to watch would be Favre Bowl. But Saints-Falcons wouldn't be far off as well.

Luckily, over here we get the Jesters game followed by Favrebowl. Good stuff.

Vikings and Packers for sure. I want to see Aaron Rodgers pummel Favre..I really feel sorry for Rodgers. He is a great player. Plus it will be interesting to see how the Vikings deal with the emotion/coming from their first loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST