PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Patriots win the SB with Cassel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see this not so much because I want a SB win (of course I do) but because it would cause all the hater's heads to simultaniously explode and I want to record that sound.

P.O.T.Y CANDIDATE = post of the year

Made me laugh....

I'd like to see this not so much because I want a SB win (of course I do) but because it would cause all the hater's heads to simultaniously explode and I want to record that sound.

And of course the majority of those heads will be in the vicinity of Bristle, CT....

Oh, we're going to the SB...

yjwdav1b9eufj7myz1g.jpg

It would put him side by side with VL

But we'd here this from jealous fans (if Cassel wins the SB or Pats struggle)

A) Brady is a system QB (even though every QB plays in a system...but Pats haters can't grasp that logic)

B) Brady made Belichick

C) Lucky

And we do this to them :rofl:

You forgot,

D) Cassel is a system QB, and of course (and simultaneously,)

E) Belichick is just a lucky summa***** to luck out on Brady and then Cassel, and couldn't tie his own shoes. It's all Scott Pioli, and

F) Pioli cheated in the draft

Worse QB's have won SB's. Apparently, you think little of the quality of the rest of the team.

How many of them won the SB with the back up QB in the same year the starting QB goes down? Belichick would have done that twice under this scenario.

If Cass and the pats win the superbowl it make bb the undisputed greatest head coach of all time and we would also have a qb controvercy

Controversy for maybe 5 seconds, until the talking heads realize that Cassel is a free agent after the season and the Pats won't pay up to retain him. Especially not when you have the best quarterback in the game coming back next season.

I believe that the Giants won with 2 different QBs - Simms and Hostetler no? And the 49ers won with Montana and Young. I'm not sure what other teams have done it though.

can we wait a little bit here ? 2 weeks ago we had threads like "If cassel starts next monday against iam done..." , "BB is the reason we have no superbowls since 2004","start o'connell for 1 half and see "
Now 2 wins we are suddenly SB contenders quickly ?
chill out and relax and enjoy the season .lots to be played yet.

Worse QB's have won SB's. Apparently, you think little of the quality of the rest of the team.
I think our secondary needs a lot of work and our O-Line needs to show some consistency. Cassel is starting to do better now and I'm happy about that, I hope he continues to progress throughout the season and if all of those things are addressed in this crazy year we could go all the way.

When they lose a game its

"Belichick is revealed" "Cassel sucks" "Pioli drafted poorly"

When they win its

"If they win the Super Bowl..........."

im getting a headache from you people!!!!! :)

When they lose a game its

"Belichick is revealed" "Cassel sucks" "Pioli drafted poorly"

When they win its

"If they win the Super Bowl..........."

im getting a headache from you people!!!!! :)

and im sure you are completly calm when the patriots lose.

BB is already the best coach ever...if he wins the SB he'll go down as that, he's just a genious in playing a poor hand well

Does this cement BB as the best coach of all time, bar none? Or is he there already?

If he gets to the post season, it'll go far to cementing him as the greatest. He was 9-7 in his second year with Brady. He really only needs to surpass that to show that he is a great coach with or without Brady. If he makes it two or three games into the post season, that only adds to it.

If Cassel wins the superbowl, I'll put away all doubt I had about him and buy his jersey.

:D

IF we win the Super Bowl, all everyone would be talking about is BB finding new ways to cheat. :rolleyes:

That bridge is about six time zones away.

Exactly Pats1!! Now this topic is a little too "giddy" for me. Let's see how we handle the next 5 games before we really get excited.

IF the Pats win the SB with Cassel, then we should prepare for the second coming as it's a clear sign of the apocalypse.

If Cassel leads us to a SB win, I'll donate another 100 dollars to this forum. You will never expect me to donate 200 dollars within 5 months, will you?

will somebody here match my offer if it happens?

It would put him side by side with VL

But we'd here this from jealous fans (if Cassel wins the SB or Pats struggle)

A) Brady is a system QB (even though every QB plays in a system...but Pats haters can't grasp that logic)

B) Brady made Belichick

C) Lucky

And we do this to them :rofl:

This is what I'd have to defend against the people I work with. But you know what, I'd love to be in that position if it comes to pass.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3