PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Sox win tonight they win the series

PatriotDynasty_12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Damn right I'm predicting that!

I don't see Lester and Beckett getting beat again.

Put the rally caps on. LETS GO SOX!

Its about winning one at a time.The bottom line is that they need Dice K to pitch a good game and the bats to come alive.

not likely. We're done. This Rays team is winning it all this year. They are that good.

I'm with PD12.

Don't say we didn't tell you. Or, forget that we told you - depending on the result.

They are good but they are beatable.The bottom line is that our pitching has sucked and our hitting has been also terrible.The rays are not world beaters.

Dice K needs to pitch effective and this team just needs to get on the board early.

This is getting ridiculous.Its like the rays know whats coming.They might even be stealing signs.

This is getting ridiculous.Its like the rays know whats coming.They might even be stealing signs.

Upton didn't need any help to put that one out. Dice K left a ball that was supposed to be inside right over the plate.

2 runs might do it.This offense has looked like crap.

5-0 already. As I was saying, we are done. Ortiz is finished, crisp and ellsbury both suck at hitting, although they are speedy. Beckett, our alleged ace, has sucked all year. Lowrie ain't all that. Lowell is a geriatric. VTek sucks, period. We got a bit of rebuilding to do on this team.

Beckett will be back.The guy will be 29 and he still throws hard but he had a terrible year.I hope he has a better year.I think this team should bring up some of their younh hitters in the minors.Start building young.

Bats NEED to come alive. I feel like this team is playing with no heart.

NEVER LOSE THE FAITH!

Tampa Bay is very good, they are extremely sound fundamentally. They do all the little things well, without any superstars. In a way, they're very similar to the 2001 Pats.

I hate to break this to you, but Longoria, Upton and Pena are superstars. Longoria is a rookie who hit 30 dingers this year, man. The kid is awesome.

What happened to this team being able to hit with 2 outs and people on base?

The rays are good but i just wish our guys put up more off an effort.I guarantee u that the phillies will.Our pitching has sucked big time.Our hitting has goned down the tubes.

We can look back at game 2 now.If we had won that game, we might be talking differently but u cant do that.

I think this team should bring up some of their younh hitters in the minors.Start building young.

The lineup is pretty much set for next season and they don't have any young guys who can crack the lineup this year. Lars Anderson is at least another year away.

What would u do with Clay Buchholz?I think they will give him a final try.He needs to pass the test.

The rays are a good young team but lets not forget the division they are in.They are in a competitive division.As good as they are, they might not even make the playoffs next year.

What would u do with Clay Buchholz?I think they will give him a final try.He needs to pass the test.

One final try? He is under control through 2013. He is going to start the season in the minors and there is plenty of time for him to get to where he can be the type pitcher they hope he would become.

The guy is 24 years old.Its time he starts delivering

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back