PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I will love the Pats defense if.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tebow tops 300 yards,it will officially be the very bottom of the barrel for the D....there is nothing below allowing Tebow 300 yards.

BB has been firing DBs/Ss all year and letting our D look like a seive all year as a ploy. Now he will reveal the real Patriots pass D now that he has suckered Denver into game-planning for Tebow to be a throwing QB all game and abandon the run. Pats shut Denver down and crush them 42-3 with 5 INTs.
and then i woke up. ;)

I think my health is declining from watching this defense.

Watson chases down Champ Bailey from 35 yards back and forces a fumble at the three yard line that flies through the end zone and out for a touchback....zebras rule that there wasn't conclusive evidence to over turn the call..Denver gets the ball first and goal at the one...anybody who expects any semblance of fairness in this game is dreaming.

Ben Watson vs Champ Bailey - YouTube

Thanks for that flashback joker :) and even though I hate seeing Brady throw a pick, I do enjoy watching Wason's hustle on that play and Bailey looking like a fool putting the ball by his side with one hand.

However, as far as the call goes, I think the zebras were right to not overturn that. I know I most likely don't carry the popular opinion on this topic but, from one of the few angles they show, I thought the ball went out just before the pylon.

We can of course argue that the call was initially blown given how close it was but, I wouldn't say they had enough evidence to overturn it, and I definitely wouldn't say they refused to do so with malicious intent.

But thanks again for the video link! Fun to review controversial/wacky plays from the past

Last edited:
BB has been firing DBs/Ss all year and letting our D look like a seive all year as a ploy. Now he will reveal the real Patriots pass D now that he has suckered Denver into game-planning for Tebow to be a throwing QB all game and abandon the run. Pats shut Denver down and crush them 42-3 with 5 INTs.
and then i woke up. ;)

Haha yes! And then, when/if we meet the Jokes from New Jersey Ochocinco will haul in 12 catches for 240 yards and 3 Tds!

BB has been holding back Ocho as a ploy as well!:rocker:

I just want to see how it will be gods will to expose tebow as an nfl fraud

Assuming the patriots keep the rushing yards allowed respectable and our offene doesn't sputter, this is going to be interesting test for tebow. The 2011 patriots are now well know for giving up the 5 to 7 yard passes at a very high rate. Conversely tebow is definitely not know for his ability to operate a passing offense under what the patriots give up. Either he takes a step forward today or pats win.

I'm not quite sure why anybody would think a zebra can change it's stripes in mid season.

Our defense is what it is, the worst defense in the history of the NFL. This defense will give up a ton of yards today to Denver between the 20's. However they will get stiffer inside the red zone and if we can hold Denver to a bunch of field goals, we may have a shot.

If we cannot hold Denver to field goals,we will get Tebowed! (How sad is that? How far we have fallen!)

I'm not quite sure why anybody would think a zebra can change it's stripes in mid season.

Our defense is what it is, the worst defense in the history of the NFL. This defense will give up a ton of yards today to Denver between the 20's. However they will get stiffer inside the red zone and if we can hold Denver to a bunch of field goals, we may have a shot.

If we cannot hold Denver to field goals,we will get Tebowed! (How sad is that? How far we have fallen!)

Correctomundo...

Again, we are gonig to have Slater and Endleman getting run obver by Tebow. Anyone who thinks miraculously this defense is going to find a new life is kidding themsleves.

MAYBE, if they had Chung and SPikes back, it might get better, but seriously, anyone who thinks the Pats are pitching a shutout is dreaming. Who is going to make a play? Look at our secondary: McCourty, one armed and regressing faster than Brittney Spears' life when she was married to K-fed.

Arrington: the UFA from Hoftra (you know the college whose logo is a visa card) has been the best player in the secondary all year.

Ihedigibo: another one armed man, he has been gutting it out, but again a UFA who was supposed to be a Special teamer, not a starter.

Pick a Saftey: Slater (at least we don't have to worry about him fumbling KO returns if he is playing safety), Ventrone, or fill in play a.

Nice draft class BB: It looks like 2007 all over again, one starter in Solder, and then nothing, you might as well put Ras-I on IR for next year now, so we won't waste the time between now and when that eventually happens thinking the he is going to contribute. Vareen is out again, has had what five carries all year. I have no idea what happened to Ridley, but clearly neither one of them is gonig to be contributing soon (or evah).

Hell the kid who had cancer has been healthier and seen more playing time than Ras-I, Riddley and Vareen........................

Hopefully Brady can win this game, maybe just maybe Ochostinko could show up for a game. But anyone who thinks that the defense is going to win this game is smoking something.

Last edited:
If Tebow tops 300 yards,it will officially be the very bottom of the barrel for the D....there is nothing below allowing Tebow 300 yards.

Sure there is, losing.

You judge 'how far we have fallen' with a 10-3 team by your comment that if something happens we could lose. Wow.

Correctomundo...

Again, we are gonig to have Slater and Endleman getting run obver by Tebow. Anyone who thinks miraculously this defense is going to find a new life is kidding themsleves.

MAYBE, if they had Chung and SPikes back, it might get better, but seriously, anyone who thinks the Pats are pitching a shutout is dreaming. Who is going to make a play? Look at our secondary: McCourty, one armed and regressing faster than Brittney Spears' life when she was married to K-fed.

Arrington: the UFA from Hoftra (you know the college whose logo is a visa card) has been the best player in the secondary all year.

Ihedigibo: another one armed man, he has been gutting it out, but again a UFA who was supposed to be a Special teamer, not a starter.

Pick a Saftey: Slater (at least we don't have to worry about him fumbling KO returns if he is playing safety), Ventrone, or fill in play a.

Nice draft class BB: It looks like 2007 all over again, one starter in Solder, and then nothing, you might as well put Ras-I on IR for next year now, so we won't waste the time between now and when that eventually happens thinking the he is going to contribute. Vareen is out again, has had what five carries all year. I have no idea what happened to Ridley, but clearly neither one of them is gonig to be contributing soon (or evah).

Hell the kid who had cancer has been healthier and seen more playing time than Ras-I, Riddley and Vareen........................

Hopefully Brady can win this game, maybe just maybe Ochostinko could show up for a game. But anyone who thinks that the defense is going to win this game is smoking something.

SuperStock_255-27695.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back