PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think Joe Burrow and the Bengals are winning it all

Yes, I do.

Burrow acts like Brady. Cool as the bottom side of the pillow. You saw it in his eyes vs KC a week or so ago.

They showed something very interesting on NFL Live this week... Burrow's demeanor after sacks. He just gets up, give the ref the ball and gets back to the huddle. No frustration, just focus.

He won't pull a Mahomes.

Will that be enough to win? I guess we'll see.

I despise all things associated with Crip/Blood commie land....

Yo, to each fo y’alls abilities, dawg.
We gots ta protect them streets from all them capitlalist pig ass *****es, yo.

Donald will be a problem because they’ll probably align him as a 3-tech to attack the right side of that line (their weak point). Miller should be neutralized as the left side is actually pretty stout. The key difference is Burrow vs Stafford. Stafford hasn’t been overwhelmed by the moment yet in the playoffs, but he’s had some abysmal stretches of play throughout his career whereas Burrow is cool under pressure. Moreover, Cincy can actually pressure the QB by rushing 3-4 guys and dropping everyone else. My money is on them.

I despise all things associated with Crip/Blood commie land....I hope Burrow plows a furrow six feet deep in the SoFi stadium with the entire Lambs team ground into fresh taco meat...as we all know, Fauria got SICK AS A DOG after eating a Cali-licious fish taco yesterday, so yeah they could use some FRESH food, instead of repugnant Malibu "Mahi Mahi"...jeezus krist what an abominable detestable tragically flawed venue for our Super Bowl
Oh man, wait until you hear about Massachusetts.

I will be backing the Bengals, but I see a problem blocking the Rams pass rush, just like I saw a problem last year in the injury-riddled Chiefs O-line being unable to give Mahomes enough time. It's hard to win while losing the war in the trenches.

I also see the Rams dominating. I hope not. I like both teams so just want to see a good game.
I'm actually thinking the Bengals win by at least 7. Don't really trust Stafford against a good defense on a big stage. But now that I think of it, that Rams DL against the Bengals OL is a bit of a mismatch. Couple sacks or forced fumbles could definitely get the Rams to run away with it

Believe it will be a one sided affair in favor of Rams..

It will be a close game as both teams are inexperienced, but Rams pull away late.

Oh man, wait until you hear about Massachusetts.
what does Mass. have to do with Cincy vs. L.A.? I don't get it...you have raping robbing murdering gangbangers running the streets and terrorizing MILLIONS of people in Massachusetts? Please....keep your avocado tofutti and defund the Po Po idiocy where it belongs...on the Left Coast...

what does Mass. have to do with Cincy vs. L.A.? I don't get it...you have raping robbing murdering gangbangers running the streets and terrorizing MILLIONS of people in Massachusetts? Please....keep your avocado tofutti and defund the Po Po idiocy where it belongs...on the Left Coast...

Lmao, calm down Hillary. Those "Superpredators" ain't as bad as the news ticker has you thinking.

I think another key is going to be Cincy keeping this one close. If they fall behind, they're in serious trouble as having both Miller and Donald coming on every play is going to make it really tough.

I'm looking forward to this one because I don't have a strong feeling either way and I'm looking forward to not having to root for/against someone. Although, that being said, I'd rather see Cincy just due to the fact, as @Joker pointed out, I'd prefer to see the die-hard fans in Ohio get to celebrate than a city that didn't show up for most of the season.

Really don't care who wins.

I do think Cincy winning would be the biggest "Upset" since the game that shall not be mentioned.

Closest I can think of is maybe Saints over Colts. But it wasn't a huge shock per say. Both teams were great.

I think the Rams can win even if the offense isn't clicking. But I don't think the Bengals can win without a good offensive performance.

Joe Mixon is key. Because if the pass isn't working he needs a big day. Whether it's screens or runs.

My final prediction: 27-13 Rams.

I agree. Burrow has icewater in his veins. He's going to make it very hard for the Rams to win. And I think Stafford is going to make a couple big mistakes, throw some picks that will put the Rams behind. It's not a slam dunk but I think that despite LA's star power, Cincinatti has the advantage on the ground.

I will be backing the Bengals, but I see a problem blocking the Rams pass rush, just like I saw a problem last year in the injury-riddled Chiefs O-line being unable to give Mahomes enough time. It's hard to win while losing the war in the trenches.
Yep. The Rams D-Line is scary. They were killing Brady against Tampa. It's been amazing how Cinci overcomes sacks, but it seems like this could be a double-digit sack game. At least a few picks. Maybe a pick six. Not sure if they can overcome that.

The Rams defensive front overwhelmed the 49ers, Buc's and Cards. The Bengals have been very lucky to this point their playoff schedule has seen some real creme puffs along the defensive front... that isn't what they'll see in the final. If the Bengals can't block the Rams this will be a rout. Burrows needs to get the ball out fast, which he has been very good at to this point. Don't care who wins, but I suspect it will be the Rams.

I’m still annoyed about the Pats losing that third round pick. But I like a good underdog story plus the Bengals spared us of another Chiefs Super Bowl. I don’t hate these Rams either though I know LA doesn’t *really* care about them (they still embrace the Raiders more than any other team) and the LA sports fans and Boston sports fans have no love lost for one another. So when it comes down to it, go Bengals.

No offense to the OP, but the 2021 Bengals are nothing like the 2001 Patriots. And this Super Bowl is nothing like the Pats/Rams Super Bowl.

The 2001 Patriots were a great defense with an efficient, but unremarkable offense. The 2021 Bengals are a great offense with a mediocre defense.

The 2001 Patriots had the best defense in the league in the second half of the season and only lost to the Rams in the second half of the season. The 2021 Bengals did not have the best second half offense or defense. And they went 3-3 down the stretch (although they rested their starters in the last game).

The Pats went up against a greatest of all time offense. The Rams have a great defense, but not a top defense of all time and they are far more balanced. And the 2001 Rams were clearly the best team in the league during the regular season and #2 wasn't even that close. The 2021 Rams didn't even have the #1 seed and struggled at times this season.

The Bengals could win. But being the underdog who win with a second year QB may be where the similarities end.

Rooting for the kitty kats ! :)

No offense to the OP, but the 2021 Bengals are nothing like the 2001 Patriots. And this Super Bowl is nothing like the Pats/Rams Super Bowl.

The 2001 Patriots were a great defense with an efficient, but unremarkable offense. The 2021 Bengals are a great offense with a mediocre defense.

The 2001 Patriots had the best defense in the league in the second half of the season and only lost to the Rams in the second half of the season. The 2021 Bengals did not have the best second half offense or defense. And they went 3-3 down the stretch (although they rested their starters in the last game).

The Pats went up against a greatest of all time offense. The Rams have a great defense, but not a top defense of all time and they are far more balanced. And the 2001 Rams were clearly the best team in the league during the regular season and #2 wasn't even that close. The 2021 Rams didn't even have the #1 seed and struggled at times this season.

The Bengals could win. But being the underdog who win with a second year QB may be where the similarities end.
Don't forget Zac Taylor is no Belichick either.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back