PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Made The Same Mistake 2 Super Bowl Trips In A Row....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightSkinSmurf

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I thought the game was over. Both times, there was a point in the game I genuinely thought the game was over. SB49 It wasn't until the miracle Kearse catch. This time, it was when we went down 0-21. Both times this team came back and showed the type of resiliency I still can't believe. I couldn't be more proud to be a patriots fan.

We could go 0-16 next year and I'd still wear my jersey proudly. We aren't just champions, we are a dynasty. The word "cheater" means NOTHING to me anymore. At this point, if you deny the facts, the greatness, the rings, you are nothing more than a bonafide hater that doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. I have looked at other boards... And even other fanbases are starting to put their petty hatred to the side to appreciate the greatness that is the new england patriots.

Tom brady, his stats speak for itself. The guy is the greatest QB to ever play the game. You could make an argument against that, but it would be a weak argument at best. Anyways fellow pats fans.... I'm still very drunk and filled with emotion so if this thread makes no sense I apology ahead of time.... We are all patriots. Strive for 6? Why the hell not!

You have real life in person memories.

28 - 3 hurt me a lot.

I didn't want to see them lose like that.
But I honestly cannot believe what I saw.

HT strip fumble + Edelman shoe catch + two 2 pt conversions + OT + + +

Just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back