PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I love Moss's new attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
he just got signed to a 3 yr deal by the Pats, and he states on his website that hes glad, but that theres some "unfinished business to take care of"

lets win a SB guys

Brady2Moss is probably my favorite football chant of all-time now.

Randy is the man.

me to especially after hearing philly was going to pay him a lot more to go there, shows that moss loves NE :woohoo:

me to especially after hearing philly was going to pay him a lot more to go there, shows that moss loves NE :woohoo:

I think this is just a ploy to convince the Patriots of his goodwill. Mark my words, he will leave in 3 years for a BIG contract.

He's just in it for the money.:bricks:

too bad, in 3 years the pats will suck....

the cancer known as randy moss would have destroyed the whole team...

When he's 34?

I love Randy. I am very relieved that I don't have to hear anymore Randy to [insert random team here] rumors. Randy going to Philly would have sucked balls but honestly we all knew Randy was coming back. It was meant to be!

Last edited:
Welcome to New England's Concentration Camp, Mr. Moss. Time to be brain-washed, watch our "illegal" films, and win the Patriots another two titles...while hunting down Phil Specter to make him confess his sins as a corporate wh**e.:bricks:

Judgement Day has arrived! Look out for the Patriots in the draft and F.A. now...time to make some serious splashes...Moss has arisen!:rocker:

Welcome to New England's Concentration Camp, Mr. Moss. Time to be brain-washed, watch our "illegal" films, and win the Patriots another two titles...while hunting down Phil Specter to make him confess his sins as a corporate wh**e.:bricks:

Judgement Day has arrived! Look out for the Patriots in the draft and F.A. now...time to make some serious splashes...Moss has arisen!:rocker:

phil specter??? the record producer?? :confused:

I think this is just a ploy to convince the Patriots of his goodwill. Mark my words, he will leave in 3 years for a BIG contract.

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with that?
Everything! Since we'd all play for $20k a year because of our love for New England, in fact, we'd keep our family on food stamps if it meant saving the TEAM money!

*rolls eyes*

Let's remember that athletes in the NFL, while highly paid from a dollar perspective, make FAR less than NBA/MLB players. This belief that players are selfish if they want to get paid sufficiently for their ability is ridiculous homerism.

too bad, in 3 years the pats will suck....

the cancer known as randy moss would have destroyed the whole team...

I talked to a raiders fan the day moss was traded and he said the same thing, moss was going to destroy the team and the patriots were finished.

How is this a NEW attitude?

He's always been here to win.

As for money, did anybody expect him to sign for anything less than near-top-dollar -- any more than Brady has?

These guys are willing to give up a big of negotiating leverage by making it clear they want to stay on a team that also has a lot of other guys to pay. But given the slightly weakened negotiating position they kindly volunteer for, they want to make the most money they can from there.

And by the way -- Brady makes tons of endorsement money, and winning affects how much he makes. So he has a bigger incentive to sacrifice max pay than anybody else does.

Consider your words marked.

But for today and for the rest of the year, I don't care WHAT he does in 3 years. All I care about is record setting prodction from Randy - and I think he's comitted to that.

Ya know, where ever Mr. Brady is, he's gotta be happy. I mean, other than the obvious reason <Gisele>. :D

man this is welcome news. A healthy Sammy Morris next year, some stud in the draft, a couple of linebackers in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and bang!

Cool, I'm excited about the Pats again. I needed this.

I talked to a raiders fan the day moss was traded and he said the same thing, moss was going to destroy the team and the patriots were finished.

My son is a Raider's fan and we were headed down to South Beach when the announcement came over the radio. He knew Moss would tear it up. I was the skeptic in that car. I didn't think he fit our offense. Funny how homerism works though. By the end of the vacation, I was convinced it was the steal of the century while my son was saying the Raiders had no choice--they had to get something for him. I could see him trying to believe Moss was done, but I don't think he believed it.

god dam, shut up. You're talking sh*t about something that isnt going to happen for 3 years.

he just got signed to a 3 yr deal by the Pats, and he states on his website that hes glad, but that theres some "unfinished business to take care of"

lets win a SB guys

Agreed. Go Patriots! We come back...with a vengeance!

god dam, shut up. You're talking sh*t about something that isnt going to happen for 3 years.

Am I the ONLY ONE who's sarcasm sensor went off here?

It was a joke. A funny one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand