PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I love being the villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I want at least five new ridiculous accusations every week. I'm going to grow a handlebar moustache just so I have something to twirl while other teams and their fans cry. Whatever they say, I'll respond with, "But can you proooove it?!?" and cackle maniacally.

The hate. I loves it.

Last edited:
Me too.

I love it when people go out of their way to loudly proclaim how stupid and impressionable they are.

The more conspiracy theory Crygate truthers that have a new boogieman story, the better.

Gillette is like a haunted ****ing house.

I want at least five new ridiculous accusations every week. I'm going to grow a handlebar moustache just so I have something to twist while other teams and their fans cry. Whatever they say, I'll respond with, "But can you proooove it?!?" and cackle maniacally.

The hate. I loves it.
Don't mind if I steal that do you? Just over on FB and an aquaintence from the Wisconsin area said, "**** your cheaten team" and I just told him to get in line. I like this one better and will use it in his response, if any.

Don't mind if I steal that do you? Just over on FB and an aquaintence from the Wisconsin area said, "**** your cheaten team" and I just told him to get in line. I like this one better and will use it in his response, if any.
Spread the evil, yo!

I used to. I relished it during the 2007 season. Over time it's worn on me. Deflategate broke me. Just sick of the bs accusations. Now I argue when I used to just laugh and mock.

giphy.gif

salty bills fan

Originally Posted by superbills
At this point I would be ok with a 2-14 season if both wins are against the Patriots. I don't think I've ever felt such disgust towards a team in my life.

hate is all around us. i love it

I loved it in 2007, hated it for a while and now love it again. Embrace the hate.

On a side note, I was kind of surprised that Al Michaels said something like success breeds contempt when discussing a possible reason for all of the anti-Pats sentiment.

I think the word is "antihero".
From wikipedia:
In sports, the sporting antihero, such as professional wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin, is not a team player, challenges officialdom, and seeks financial gain over club loyalty, yet still acquires a large fan following by way of his/her actualization of the rebel archetype

This might be closer...Brady as Rambo

No team, no commissioner can stop this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back