PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I love being the villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I want at least five new ridiculous accusations every week. I'm going to grow a handlebar moustache just so I have something to twirl while other teams and their fans cry. Whatever they say, I'll respond with, "But can you proooove it?!?" and cackle maniacally.

The hate. I loves it.

Last edited:
Me too.

I love it when people go out of their way to loudly proclaim how stupid and impressionable they are.

The more conspiracy theory Crygate truthers that have a new boogieman story, the better.

Gillette is like a haunted ****ing house.

I want at least five new ridiculous accusations every week. I'm going to grow a handlebar moustache just so I have something to twist while other teams and their fans cry. Whatever they say, I'll respond with, "But can you proooove it?!?" and cackle maniacally.

The hate. I loves it.
Don't mind if I steal that do you? Just over on FB and an aquaintence from the Wisconsin area said, "**** your cheaten team" and I just told him to get in line. I like this one better and will use it in his response, if any.

Don't mind if I steal that do you? Just over on FB and an aquaintence from the Wisconsin area said, "**** your cheaten team" and I just told him to get in line. I like this one better and will use it in his response, if any.
Spread the evil, yo!

I used to. I relished it during the 2007 season. Over time it's worn on me. Deflategate broke me. Just sick of the bs accusations. Now I argue when I used to just laugh and mock.

giphy.gif

salty bills fan

Originally Posted by superbills
At this point I would be ok with a 2-14 season if both wins are against the Patriots. I don't think I've ever felt such disgust towards a team in my life.

hate is all around us. i love it

I loved it in 2007, hated it for a while and now love it again. Embrace the hate.

On a side note, I was kind of surprised that Al Michaels said something like success breeds contempt when discussing a possible reason for all of the anti-Pats sentiment.

I think the word is "antihero".
From wikipedia:
In sports, the sporting antihero, such as professional wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin, is not a team player, challenges officialdom, and seeks financial gain over club loyalty, yet still acquires a large fan following by way of his/her actualization of the rebel archetype

This might be closer...Brady as Rambo

No team, no commissioner can stop this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3