PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I know this thread will make alot of people pissed at me but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Brady is in Brazil with Gisele. What are the odds he makes it back Monday for the start of off season workouts? I know people will say Brady will be ready, he is a hard worker...ya, look how it worked out last year. Now he is coming off of a major surgery. He should be at every off season workout.
I just want Brady to be close to the player he was. Can he do that in Brazil?

Last edited:
I hope his shlong gets rugburn from tapping that hottie 24/7 as long as he wants.

He'll be back.

He'll be fit.

He's talking to his doctors. He's doing everything he can.

Give him some slack while he bangs his new wife for God's sake.

I heard he has a bum knee and won't be ready for another few months.

Just something I heard. Don't get mad at me.

3 superbowls
1 of the hottest women on Earth just became his wife. Let him enjoy his last few days of their time together before the football season. She understands.

you don't think he can get on a plane and be back in Mass in 4 days?

Please_Make_It_Stop.jpg

I hope his shlong gets rugburn from tapping that hottie 24/7 as long as he wants.

He'll be back.

He'll be fit.

Keep what you said in mind after the third or fourth game of the year. Cut him some slack.

C'mon man. Are you kidding?? So you are insinuating that Brady's injury last year was a result of poor conditioning??? Did you even see how the injury happened? 9 times out of ten that hit is going to result in knee damage considering the precarious situation he was in. Lame post...and that is coming from a rookie you schmuck!

C'mon man. Are you kidding?? So you are insinuating that Brady's injury last year was a result of poor conditioning??? Did you even see how the injury happened? 9 times out of ten that hit is going to result in knee damage considering the precarious situation he was in. Lame post...and that is coming from a rookie you schmuck!

No I am not saying Bradys injury was a because of poor conditioning. I am saying he just had major surgey and should be at all the off season workouts. Brady is my favorite player ever. I do not want to hear people *****ing at him when the season starts and he stuggles and others blame it on him not being at the workouts. I do not think it is true but he is setting himself and Gisele for alot of crap if he has a bad start.

Last edited:
Brady is in Brazil with Gisele. What are the odds he makes it back Monday for the start of off season workouts? I know people will say Brady will be ready, he is a hard worker...ya, look how it worked out last year. Now he is coming off of a major surgery. He should be at every off season workout.

I was referring to the "look how it worked out last year" line. Either way I think Brady has more than earned his benefit of the doubt.

I heard they don't have fitness equipment in Brazil.

Note for ALL PATSFANS Fans - IF you start a thread out with "I know this thread will make a lot of people pissed at me" and the thread is about Tom Brady, it's probably a bad idea.

He'll be back.

He'll be fit.

I concur. Doing bedroom aerobics with Giselle every night will most certainly keep Tom in good shape.

Yes they do. It's called the "Bundschen Burner." It works out all parts of the body, with focus on the legs/groin and lower torso.

Last edited:

His wife could certainly be used as an aerobic trainer...I'm positive he has gotten his fair share of Giselle sessions in.

Slap those taters around, Tommy Boy. Slap them good.

It's awesome how many of you will openly fantasize that they have a greater than average sex life. She could have a tilted uterus or some weird crap like that.

Honestly, put down the vaseline containers and GO OUTSIDE.

I heard he has a bum knee and won't be ready for another few months.

Just something I heard. Don't get mad at me.

And we heard you don't have a QB that could start on our practice squad.

Just something we heard. Don't get mad at us.

It's awesome how many of you will openly fantasize that they have a greater than average sex life. She could have a tilted uterus or some weird crap like that.

Honestly, put down the vaseline containers and GO OUTSIDE.

So you must be that fourth Jonas brother. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore