PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope this is not going to be a major problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size and depths of brady's heart has no limits,how sweet of him to hire marvin harrison to be in charge of security.

Last edited:
How about the Paparazzi got dissed big time and staged the whole thing so they could get their 15 minutes of international face time???

Why is this in the practice squad? Is Tom one of the Mods?

Has Tom Brady become our own Don Corleone? [merged]

Report: Gunfire erupts at 2nd Brady-Gisele wedding

New England Patriots quarterback Brady and supermodel Gisele were married in Los Angeles County in February, and were renewing their vows Saturday. Just as the photographers started snapping, the couple's bodyguards spotted them and chased them, according to Aviles.

The pair ran back to Cortez's Suzuki SUV, parked about 500 feet away in dense brush.

They split up as they ran away, and by the time Aviles said he reached the SUV, his colleague was already there speaking to a guard.

Aviles quoted the guard as saying, "Tom Brady just wants to talk to you. It's OK, nothing's going to happen."

But Aviles claimed when the photographers accepted the guard's invitation back to Gisele's house, they were swarmed by three members of the wedding party and five hired guards dressed all in black.

The photographers lied their way out of the tight spot — saying they hadn't taken a single frame.

As the lensman drove away, Aviles claimed he spotted one of the guards pull a pistol.

Seconds later, a bullet shattered the back of Cortez's SUV, struck a front windshield wiper and then bounced back into the cabin, landing in between the terrified shutterbugs, he said.

"I thought this was going to be my last job," Aviles said.

Hey NFL... Tom Brady just wants to talk to you. It's OK, nothing's going to happen." :beatingcoming:

Seriously though. If this is true, it sounds like Brady really does think he's Don Corleone. Maybe if the fotogs had thanked him profusely for inviting them into his home on the day of his wedding and kissed his three rings they would have received leniency instead of almost getting whacked.

Re: Has Tom Brady become our own Don Corleone?

The last thread on this got moved to the practice squad, but it seems to be legit news (or make decent pretensions) and certainly has to give us pause.

I think the CR authorities won't bother with this, but I'm certainly curious to see what goes down, if anything.

Why is this in the practice squad? Is Tom one of the Mods?

The cover-up starts in the smallest of places.

lol, if a bodygaurd pulls a gun i dont think its brady's fault, so hes fine

but i would like to know the details and outcome

lol, if a bodygaurd pulls a gun i dont think its brady's fault, so hes fine

but i would like to know the details and outcome

And if it's easy to keep him disconnected from repercussions, it would rock if those guys would just off some of the paparazzi. It's not like they're in short supply. Cull the herd, as it were.

I'm sure Tom Brady would get involved in this, LOL, it's stupid ! Ya, let's get involved in a scrum and maybe blow the knee out again. I'm so sure Tom would have a best man that would potentially get someone hurt real bad on Tom's wedding day.

I can't beleive this is true, I honestly think it's two guys making a story out of themselves for a few bucks !

I don't want anyone to get shot, but paparazzis are out of control. Of course, it's our fault as a society. they see a need and a way to make money and they do it. If we would just stop buying those damn magazine at the checkout aisles, the problem would take care of itself...

You have to remember that this all took place in Costa Rica, not LA. You would be stupid to be in a country like that, have Brady and Gisele's money and fame, and not have armed bodyguards!

This beliongs in teh Practice squad following the other one..at least that was informational..with a thread comparing Brady to Don Corleone.. it deserves worst treatment deletion...really..GONE!!
I never buy any of those rags..but for the last 30 years its all celebrity..with all kinds of pond scum and botton feeders REALLY making it dangerous..What should be done is having these a*** charged for trespassing like they did..and set their behinds in jail. If the police and the courts started doing that..I tHINK that would help to clear the mess. But I agree..reducing the market would.

I must admit that I've never heard of two people renewing their vows so soon after marriage.

I don't see how any of this was directed by Brady. It appears his best man was the one over-reacting and getting aggressive and advocating force.

Awesome story if true. Those papparazzis don't take no for an answer. But apparently they do understand lead.

I was hoping this thread would be about Brady making Jason Taylor an offer he couldn't refuse.

A part of me enjoys the fact that the bodyguards were able to lie to the bastards and get them tangled up.

FWIW about CR, it's in no way like Guatemala where bodyguards are mandatory. CR is very mellow, very laid back and filled with awesome salt of the earth type people. It's like the New Zealand of Central America in that regard. When I was in college, I spent my four winter breaks in Quepos working on big game fishing boats and lived with a family of Costa Riquenses. Beyond being very mellow, they are also very respectful. They even referred to their dog as usted. Great place. Sorry for the tangent.

Last edited:

A part of me enjoys the fact that the bodyguards were able to lie to the bastards and get them tangled up.

FWIW about CR, it's in no way like Guatemala where bodyguards are mandatory. CR is very mellow, very laid back and filled with awesome salt of the earth type people. It's like the New Zealand of Central America in that regard. When I was in college, I spent my four winter breaks in Quepos working on big game fishing boats and lived with a family of Costa Riquenses. Beyond being very mellow, they are also very respectful. They even referred to their dog as usted. Great place. Sorry for the tangent.

I look forward to thread going bye bye.

Whoa!

Marvin Harrison & Plaxico Burress were guests? Who Knew???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News