PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope this is not going to be a major problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor point: Plaxico Burress faces a suspension if/when he returns not because he had a gun, but because he had a gun illegally.
Good point.Remember when Brady was the young kid holding up the trophy and smiling after they won the Super Bowl the first time? I somewhat miss that guy.

Last edited:
Someone must have screwed up. Brady's wedding would have only been a shotgun wedding if he married Bridgette Moynahan, not Giselle.

My first thought was 'why am I not surprised this is being reported in the Herald', and my second thought was 'I bet it involves paparazzi.'

Surprise, surprise.

My first thought was 'why am I not surprised this is being reported in the Herald', and my second thought was 'I bet it involves paparazzi.'

Surprise, surprise.

Well at the rate that things are going, the Herald might be the only one left around to report anything.

By all accounts, he doesn't seem to have to do with the incident. It's sounds like it involved security people only, and trespassing photographers. Don't see how this falls back on TB at all.

It was done by security guards against the paparazzi...who were stalking the party.....What I found interesting was a name of someone close to Brady...Will McDonough.. and I had to wonder HOW if he was related to his namesake sportswriter. I just found that interesting..and how he was a Pats intern at one point...and is now is a powerful insider at 28 years old.

Brady and Gisele hired the security.Therefore they are responsible.I think the paps go to far. Going on someones property should get you put in jail.

Seeing as this is based upon the reports of the tabloid photojournalists, I guess there's no question that it's true.

If you can't trust tabloid journalists, then who CAN you trust?

It was done by security guards against the paparazzi...who were stalking the party.....What I found interesting was a name of someone close to Brady...Will McDonough.. and I had to wonder HOW if he was related to his namesake sportswriter. I just found that interesting..and how he was a Pats intern at one point...and is now is a powerful insider at 28 years old.

I am just wondering is he E or Turtle in Brady's Entourage.

Glad to know he can count on his defense.

Seeing as this is based upon the reports of the tabloid photojournalists, I guess there's no question that it's true.

If you can't trust tabloid journalists, then who CAN you trust?

johnTomase.jpg

Then Will is Turtle.

But if McDonough was all that creepy, why would Brady make him his most trusted confidant? Unless Brady is even more niave than Giselle attested to in her interview.

But if McDonough was all that creepy, why would Brady make him his most trusted confidant? Unless Brady is even more niave than Giselle attested to in her interview.

Good point. I am sure he is a good person.I just find him creepy from a distance.

Good point. I am sure he is a good person.I just find him creepy from a distance.

I call him lucky myself. The guy gets paid by Brady (and formally the team) to pal around with Brady and be his erand boy. I bet he gets paid well. I bet when Brady was single, he got more than a few of Brady's throw backs (ladies-wise). Brady brings him along on a lot of his VIP events and trips. The guy is living the life of a sports superstar without being able to play football at the professional level. If I was still 28 and didn't have the career and life I have now (and I didn't at age 28, but I am doing really well in both areas now), I would trade my life for him in a second.

I am just wondering is he E or Turtle in Brady's Entourage.
Actually in an article bout him it states that he is between E and turtle more like a hybrid of ERic and Ari...I will link the article about him.
He's with Tom - Boston Magazine
I still have to wonder about his connection with the REAL McDonough family Will..Shawn...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots