PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope this is not going to be a major problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Tom Brady become our own Don Corleone?

Hey NFL... Tom Brady just wants to talk to you. It's OK, nothing's going to happen." :beatingcoming:

Haha, pretty funny. If Brady poses for another magazine, he should be sitting in a chair like the Don while holding a cat. They can have Kevin O'Connell and Logan Mankins in the picture posing as his "goons".

Referring to one's dog as usted is hippie-esque in its ability to be laid-back and respectful. Excuse me, sir? Sir? Would you like to run down this stick I'm about to throw and bring it back to me? It's fine if you don't. Respectfully...

If Julius Peppers signs long-term for the veteran minimum I think we can safely assume that Tom made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Especially since everyone is assuming:

1.) Tabloid journalists can be trusted to factually tell the truth about this situation (nor would ever consider shooting out their own window to create a media frenzy and financial interest in their pictures) and

2.) Even if there is some truth to the story, we should all assume that the body guards were acting on Brady's specific instructions to shoot to kill first, and ask questions later.

:rolleyes:

Will anyone second a motion to add this thread to the Practice Squad trash heap?

If Julius Peppers signs long-term for the veteran minimum I think we can safely assume that Tom made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Will anyone second a motion to add this thread to the Practice Squad trash heap?

Let me help send it there.

Since Giselle B is German perhaps they could tell Julius, "Ve haf ways of making you sign!"

Good, if some uninvited photographers showed up to my party I'd blow 'em away too. Nice work.

Wouldn't Tom's dad, Tom Sr., be Don Corleone? Wouldn't this make Tom Connie Corleone? Does that mean Giselle is going to slap him around until one of Brady's sisters takes her out?

Sorry, I agree that if the other thread gets deemed to be banished to the practice squad, then this one should too. Unless Godfather references are considered more far classy than Entourage references. Or maybe Will McDonough is a moderator (no one actually knew what he actually did when he worked for the Pats his last few years so Patsfans.com moderator could have been one of his job requirements) and the last thread hit too close to home.

1.) Tabloid journalists can be trusted to factually tell the truth about this situation (nor would ever consider shooting out their own window to create a media frenzy and financial interest in their pictures) and

2.) Even if there is some truth to the story, we should all assume that the body guards were acting on Brady's specific instructions to shoot to kill first, and ask questions later.

Joe...first off about a handfulll of posts ago I also mentioned the Psqd for this post..so in fact you seconded it...IT IS where it belongs,,or better yet GONE!!! I agree with you!!
As to 1) I was listening to D&H a bit and it seemed that there were reports that this might be possibly false (reports of people at the wedding not hearing ANY shots) or really stretched the truth. SO given what happened and such it could be that...AND OR 2) that these papparazi were way on the property where they were breaking laws and such. Again..this is not the US...it is Costa Rica..No sympathy for the scum.

Last edited:

I'll second. Although I would love to be there when Brady tells Peppers that either his signiture or his brains are going to be on the one year tender offer at the veteran minimum.

Report: Gunfire erupts at 2nd Brady-Gisele wedding

Hey NFL... Tom Brady just wants to talk to you. It's OK, nothing's going to happen." :beatingcoming:

Seriously though. If this is true, it sounds like Brady really does think he's Don Corleone. Maybe if the fotogs had thanked him profusely for inviting them into his home on the day of his wedding and kissed his three rings they would have received leniency instead of almost getting whacked.
Go away troll

I was hoping this thread would be about Brady making Jason Taylor an offer he couldn't refuse.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2) that these papparazi were way on the property where they were breaking laws and such. Again..this is not the US...it is Costa Rica..No sympathy for the scum.

They weren't breaking any laws if the bodyguards said "Mr Brady wants to talk to you". At that point, they've been invited onto the property.

So let me get this strait; the paparazzi run from the bodyguards, then are caught and invited onto the property, only to be let go by the bodyguards....who then shoot at them while they are driving away. Ya I'm sure the bodyguards let them go just so they could shoot at them while they were leaving :rolleyes:

If any of this were true, Brady and agent would have had a statement ready...but they say they have no knowledge of anything happening. This couldn't be just the paparazzi wanting their 5 minutes of fame, could it?

Honest to GOD - I love TB... [merged]

He is my idol. But come on dude - just get married for heavan's sake and come back in one piece! Jeez - like last year wasn't bad enough does he have to put us through all this with this shooting crap. Come on back and get ready for some football.

Costa Rica Probes Brady Wedding ShootingSAN JOSE, Costa Rica (AP) ―
Click to enlarge
A Costa Rican police officer inspects the damages caused by gunfire in the car used by AFP photographer Yuri Cortez and local photographer Carlos Aviles.
YURI CORTEZ/AFP/Getty Images

1 of 1
Close

numSlides of totalImages Related Slideshows Gunfire At Brady, Bundchen Wedding Costa Rican police are investigating claims by two photographers that they were shot at by bodyguards at the wedding of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

View: Brady Wedding Shooting Photos

Agence France-Presse photographer Yuri Cortes and Rolando Aviles of Costa Rican newspaper Al Dia claim Bundchen's bodyguards tried to seize their cameras' memory cards and shot at their car when they drove away. Nobody was hurt.

Judicial police spokesman Margarita Morales said Tuesday that her agency was investigating their complaints.

Bundchen and Brady were reportedly married Saturday in Santa Theresa, a coastal town.

Don Yee is Brady's agent.

He has said security personnel reported having no knowledge of the incident.

Re: Honest to GOD - I love TB...

He is my idol. But come on dude - just get married for heavan's sake and come back in one piece! Jeez - like last year wasn't bad enough does he have to put us through all this with this shooting crap. Come on back and get ready for some football.

Costa Rica Probes Brady Wedding ShootingSAN JOSE, Costa Rica (AP) ―
Click to enlarge
A Costa Rican police officer inspects the damages caused by gunfire in the car used by AFP photographer Yuri Cortez and local photographer Carlos Aviles.
YURI CORTEZ/AFP/Getty Images

1 of 1
Close

numSlides of totalImages Related Slideshows Gunfire At Brady, Bundchen Wedding Costa Rican police are investigating claims by two photographers that they were shot at by bodyguards at the wedding of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

View: Brady Wedding Shooting Photos

Agence France-Presse photographer Yuri Cortes and Rolando Aviles of Costa Rican newspaper Al Dia claim Bundchen's bodyguards tried to seize their cameras' memory cards and shot at their car when they drove away. Nobody was hurt.

Judicial police spokesman Margarita Morales said Tuesday that her agency was investigating their complaints.

Bundchen and Brady were reportedly married Saturday in Santa Theresa, a coastal town.

Don Yee is Brady's agent.

He has said security personnel reported having no knowledge of the incident.

I'm betting there's a very good chance that no shots were ever fired and that this is a publicity stunt by the photographers.

Not sure what Brady is thinking right now. Don't think I wont cut him because I will if I dont like his attitude.

Don't think I wont cut him because I will if I dont like his attitude.

You won't; it's too big a cap hit.

Not sure what Brady is thinking right now. Don't think I wont cut him because I will if I dont like his attitude.

This must be BB, welcome to our boards coach

Maybe he's thinking he wants some freaking privacy. He goes all the way to Costa Rica, and still has to put up with the same garbage.

Or maybe he's thinking that he should try and protect his wife's exclusive contract with her own specific magazine, either way I don't think you have to worry about his 'attitude problem'

Maybe it's a bunch of BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye