PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He IS posting currently on this website, folks. Just exclusively in the Political Forum.

You know, its one thing to simply not post after embarrassing yourself the way he did but another altogether to post prolificly but avoid dealing with the garbage you spewed. Serious chickenshit from the chicken little? Actually from all of them in fact, as they all appear to be missing right now.

There are a few folks who are now using this thread to post serious football observations.

PLEASE. EVERYONE. That is NOT what this thread is all about.

Please post serious, insightful and thoughtful football observations in the other threads of this forum. We are trying to keep threads on subject.

This one is reserved to discuss the relevant topic that the OP brought up.

Let's all be respectful to the OP and discuss his point.

Thank you. :)

There are a few folks who are now using this thread to post serious football observations.

Please post serious, insightful and thoughtful football observations in the other threads of this forum.

Sorry about that.

Goddamn Belichick, he leaves them so short of talent that they had to go up against Trent Richardson, a stud RB they could have had for just their late first and instead Brady has to take on the Colts with a JAG NOBODY like Jonas Gray. Thanks Bill, great job loser.

That better?

Sorry about that.

Goddamn Belichick, he leaves them so short of talent that they had to go up against Trent Richardson, a stud RB they could have had for just their late first and instead Brady has to take on the Colts with a JAG NOBODY like Jonas Gray. Thanks Bill, great job loser.

That better?

Winner.

Let this unique thread be a dungeon of revenge for the crap we "footy pajama homers" had to endure in Late September/Early October.

We deserve this and it is harmless (or a lot less harmful than what Gronk did after hearing Sergio Brown's yapping last night). :D

And he lost two of his best offensive players during the game and wasn't able to adapt.

Agree completely. That's all on Elway, who knew he needed to fill the 6th, 7th, And 8th WR spots with Pro Bowlers but took it for granted and made Manning suffer through a game with only a few top weapons. Sucks being Peyton, poor guy gets no help at all.

Please post serious, insightful and thoughtful football observations in the other threads of this forum. We are trying to keep threads on subject.

Let's all be respectful to the OP and discuss his point.

Fine moderation, we needed the guidance so as not to go off the trails and ruin one of the greatest threads of all time.

Can I ask what the F are you watching?????
Are you that much of a fan boy that you can't see the 2014 Pats are lacking big time.

And all three teams are better than Pats at this point in time.Denver ,KC, SD and the Colts.
For the Pats to get better than all four of these teams, it will mean those 4 teams will have have to get dramatically worse....And thats the AFC. Never mind the NFC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus . Thank you a voice of reason.

Awesome post.

Thanks

Ha, just went and looked at that forum...if I started posting there, half this board would instantly hate me (half of those who already don't, I mean!).
What are you follower? You got to follow the crowd to get approval? Worried about if someone likes you if got an opinion?? What???

Now I see they moved this thread back to the main page. The reason I didn't respond is because the whiners and weepers and crybabies poo pooed to the powers that be that thread be moved because their little sensibilities feewings were hurt because I questioned as fan what the hell the team was doing.

Now that the things are looking rosy they moved the thread back to its origination.Gee what backbone!

Now I will admit that my hysteria on the Pats frugality was premature and proved out to be up until now dead wrong. And I couldn't be happier.The team and its coaching is amazing. They are a joy to watch and watch again and again the same highlights.
My questioning the Pats on who,what why of their spending at the time reminded me of driving a car on empty and see if you can get another 50 miles out of it. Its blast if you make it. If you don't, you look beyond stupid. (Been the driver of both rides).
And I'll admit right now that I look stupid right now, the way the team is playing.But I am not apologizing to anyone for have a legitimate opinion.
Right now they look like they a have legitimate chance to win it all.
My concern was that the greatest QB in the history of the game would not have the chance get ring because they were to cheap to get enough talent around him. The concern was legitimate. But so far has proven unfounded.
But as of this moment.
I do care. I can stand it.
Go Pats!

Epic.

This thread is "in sink" with great karma! :D

What are you follower? You got to follow the crowd to get approval? Worried about if someone likes you if got an opinion?? What???

What?

Lol. I don't do political warfare under a nom de plume.

LMAO
But you worried about not being liked by 50%, nom de plume?

How come you don't come on the poli board anymore?? Your side not "in sink" with the real world anymore??

Dude, don't try to pass it off .

YOU (and whoever taught you English) own "in-sink".

Post #15 - Patradomous:

"Let's get real Denver is much better team on both sides of the ball.
There offense looks leaps and bounds more in sink than the Pats
Hey its the truth.Sorry."

You and Sergio Brown are puttin' on a show today!!!!! :D

Dude, don't try to pass it off .

Post #15 - Patradomous:

"Let's get real Denver is much better team on both sides of the ball.
There offense looks leaps and bounds more in sink than the Pats
Hey its the truth.Sorry."

You and Sergio Brown are puttin' on a show today!!!!! :D

He was almost right. The Bronco offense hasn't gone in the sink, but it has gone in the toilet.

LMAO
But you worried about not being liked by 50%, nom de plume?

How come you don't come on the poli board anymore?? Your side not "in sink" with the real world anymore??

You're a very strange person. It's not about being not liked - that was offered tongue-in-cheek (better band than "In Sink"). I don't argue politics in the guise of internet spine, but I certainly do when I, and the others involved, have to put their names behind their rants.

Looking through the political board here, that would be more akin to banging my head against a brick wall.

Sigh....public schools I guess. If a typo or improper grammar or misspelling on a open sports BS forum triggers some sort of tourettes episode in you maybe you should stay away.

Sigh....public schools I guess. If a typo or improper grammar or misspelling on a open sports BS forum triggers some sort of tourettes episode in you maybe you should stay away.

Everybody reading your post is doubled over in laughter right now reading YOU advise anyone else on THIS forum to stay away.

You and Sergio Brown are having similar days on the internet today.

When you are in a deep hole, kiddo, perhaps it's not the time to keep digging. ;)

Last edited:
I'm sorry I ever called you Patradumbass and I sincerely apologize.

I have no idea about "in sink" but I CAN say one of my all time favorites was THIS sink...

Either way this thread you started is a key example of why not to post such strong and ill-advised over reactions in early September, October. Posting "I'm glad I was wrong" doesn't make it better :rolleyes:

This guy is confusing. So now the team isn't cheap and spent correctly? Either way, I wish we were all in like Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST