PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you follower? You got to follow the crowd to get approval? Worried about if someone likes you if got an opinion?? What???

Now I see they moved this thread back to the main page. The reason I didn't respond is because the whiners and weepers and crybabies poo pooed to the powers that be that thread be moved because their little sensibilities feewings were hurt because I questioned as fan what the hell the team was doing.

Now that the things are looking rosy they moved the thread back to its origination.Gee what backbone!

Now I will admit that my hysteria on the Pats frugality was premature and proved out to be up until now dead wrong. And I couldn't be happier.The team and its coaching is amazing. They are a joy to watch and watch again and again the same highlights.
My questioning the Pats on who,what why of their spending at the time reminded me of driving a car on empty and see if you can get another 50 miles out of it. Its blast if you make it. If you don't, you look beyond stupid. (Been the driver of both rides).
And I'll admit right now that I look stupid right now, the way the team is playing.But I am not apologizing to anyone for have a legitimate opinion.
Right now they look like they a have legitimate chance to win it all.
My concern was that the greatest QB in the history of the game would not have the chance get ring because they were to cheap to get enough talent around him. The concern was legitimate. But so far has proven unfounded.
But as of this moment.
I do care. I can stand it.
Go Pats!

Ice up son.

Either way this thread you started is a key example of why not to post such strong and ill-advised over reactions in early September, October. Posting "I'm glad I was wrong" doesn't make it better :rolleyes:

Oh wah... I'll tell you one thing right now you wouldn't have put the thread back front and center if the outlook wasn't so rosey right now.
At least I've got the balls to come comeback and say I was wrong .
If you can't post on a board and give the team legitimate questions and criticism, can I ask you what the hell is the point???? Maybe you should put in your rules..footy pajama fan boys and ass kissers only.I guess thats they way you want it.
I wasn't alone or in my "ill advised over reactions" either. Billion dollar franchise with an offensive line that looked like its from a community college with enough money under the cap to start another team that loses a monday nite game by 30 points, at the time was a real head scratcher. Nobodies happier that it turned out well than I am.

Last edited:
The mark of a great man is to know when you are wrong, walk away, divert attention from yourself and get involved in new things...

This thread clearly demonstrates the opposite...

The mark of a great man is to know when you are wrong, walk away, divert attention from yourself and get involved in new things...
How the hell would you have ANY idea??

Oh wah... I'll tell you one thing right now you wouldn't have put the thread back front and center if the outlook wasn't so rosey right now.
If you can't post on a board and give the team legitimate questions and criticism, can I ask you what the hell is the point???? Maybe you should put in your rules..footy pajama fan boys and ass kissers only.I guess thats they way you want it.
I wasn't alone or in my "ill advised over reactions" either. Billion dollar franchise with an offensive line that looked like its from a community college with enough money under the cap to start another team that loses a monday nite game by 30 points, at the time was a real head scratcher. Nobodies happier that it turned out well than I am.

Your problem is you started a foolish thread based on bad observations and stupid conclusions.

Your questions and criticism were stupid. If others shared this and you were "not alone"............then you can take solace knowing you are not the only clown on patsfans.com wasting time by posting nonsense.

Are you mad?

"...footy pajama fanboys and ass kissers...". Of course you weren't alone. As I posted before, your terminology is a dead giveaway. You're Felger's #2 fanboy and parrot (Squeaky is obviously #1, but you're gaining on him), so don't present yourself here as some courageous, independent voice in the wilderness of homerism, because you're not. In fact, courageous is the absolute last adjective I'd use to describe you.

Steve from Fall River??

Only 8 hours until Felger.. more talking points to follow.

Last edited:

What a bald faced lie.

FACT: You hid away from the Football Forum for 12 days in the Political Forum and were called out by several pages of posts in this thread calling you a coward for hiding out. Your "Alert" box must've had 30 items in it.

You're about as tough an internet man as Sergio Brown (and about as smart, too).

FACT: You hid for 12 days in the PoFo and were called out by several pages of posts in this thread calling you a coward for hiding out. Your "Alert" box must've had 30 items in it.
Wrong I wasn't replying because the thread was moved. What are you about f'n 12??
Besides I'm a maker not a taker. I got a life. I'm not going to revolve my life around a posting forum.

Wrong I wasn't replying because the thread was moved. What are you about f'n 12??

From October 29th-November 5th.

Since November 5th there have been over posts made here.

You hid in the PoFo and never even made one post in this forum until just now after being repeatedly called out for 12 days.

It is what it is.

Oh, Patradomous, you are caught in ANOTHER bald face lie.

Somehow you did the 'impossible' and WERE able to find this thread even when it was in another forum - - October 30th - post #504.

Your attempted excuse of not being able to find it is laughable.

You and Sergio should just stop digging.

Besides I'm a maker not a taker. I got a life. I'm not going to revolve my life around a posting forum.

You're full of it. You were avoiding this thread while posting in the political forum for nearly 2 weeks. Don't act all high and mighty like you didn't have time to post here because hou were building your billion dollar headge fund. You were posting on this forum, just not this thread.

Since November 5th there have been over posts made here.

You hid in the PoFo and never even made one post in this forum until just now after being repeatedly called out for 12 days.
You ever get mistaken for Perry Mason??

Sigh....Get a life son. There is a big world out there.

I think he took enough flak for the thread long before he ate his crow. It is better to eat crow than to put your head in the sand and pretend it never happened. Hopefully he learned a lesson. It is when we realize that we were wrong that we grow the most.

You're full of it. You were avoiding this thread while posting in the political forum for nearly 2 weeks. Don't act all high and mighty like you didn't have time to post here because hou were building your billion dollar headge fund. You were posting on this forum, just not this thread.

upload_2014-11-18_7-46-5.jpeg
OH MY!!!!

I think he took enough flak for the thread long before he ate his crow. It is better to eat crow than to put your head in the sand and pretend it never happened. Hopefully he learned a lesson. It is when we realize that we were wrong that we grow the most.

The problem is that he is still lying. Claiming that he 'couldn't find this thread' when it was moved off this forum for 5 days'. He found it alright during those five days and posted in it.

Now, when caught in another lie, he is posting pictures of a woman screaming in response and calling people "Perry Mason".

BS is BS. Maybe he should just stop lying each time and respect the other posters here by not continually lying. It's ok to be wrong. It's ok to be critical. Just don't BS people with lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST