PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am sick of this - no Pats on local sports talk radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for you kids to come out of Mommy's basement and broaden your horizons. If your entire sporting life revolves around the New England Patriots then you are in serious need of a life. Only thing worse than being like that is actually admitting to it. :D How sad!
Kids, there's a big wide world out there beyond that hoodie. Go explore....

Go Sox!!
And the 1992 Olympic basketball Dream Team would destroy today's group. Would kill 'em!!

Hey screw you guy. :D

You really need to stop listening to sports talk radio/watching sports television in the summer. There's a reason a lot of the big guys take their breaks now anyways.

The only thing to talk about is the mid-season of a tedious 162 game MLB schedule. I know it's tough because it's just so routine for most of us but really, save yourself the torture. You can only listen to the same Red Sox storyline rehashed over four hours so many times.

-Late August - February (MLB divison, wild card races/playoffs, NFL season)
-April - June (NFL Draft, NBA playoffs everynight)

Is more than enough. February, June, July and August are worst months in sports to me. March has the NCAA torny and NFL free agency to save it.

I will say though, I could not be any less interested in all the "silly" Patriots offseason stuff. (Gronk naked, Kraft punching p***ies, Brady giving out candy). Not that it's hurting anyone, it's just not worthy of really paying attention to, for me personally.

Don't forget the "fascinating" debate of the 2012 Olympic basketball team vs the 1992 team! You know you're in trouble when you're dedicating segments to hypothetical Olympic basketball (which our country doesn't really care about) matchups.

That segment was worth it just for the guy who said he'd take Wade over Magic. I wouldn't take Wade over Magic now, let alone 1992 Magic.

Time for you kids to come out of Mommy's basement and broaden your horizons. If your entire sporting life revolves around the New England Patriots then you are in serious need of a life. Only thing worse than being like that is actually admitting to it. :D How sad!
Kids, there's a big wide world out there beyond that hoodie. Go explore....

Go Sox!!
And the 1992 Olympic basketball Dream Team would destroy today's group. Would kill 'em!!

I'm sorry that I can't enjoy a sport that has no salary cap. Also, the Red Sox are the baseball version of the Jets except more obnoxious and dysfunctional.

Time for you kids to come out of Mommy's basement and broaden your horizons. If your entire sporting life revolves around the New England Patriots then you are in serious need of a life.

Really? Go tell that to soccer fans in europe

Baseball is by far the worst sport out there. I would actually rather watch European soccer than a guy hit 5 foul balls in a row as the announcers are talking about what chair at staples is best..

... the Red Sox are the baseball version of the Jets except more obnoxious and dysfunctional.

That's a ridiculous notion. The Red Sox have won a title in the past 40 years.

Difference is baseball sucks

923-facepalm.gif

That's a ridiculous notion. The Red Sox have won a title in the past 40 years.

Who's to say that the Jets won't win a title by 2054? That's 86 years since their last championship, which is how long the Sox took. Seems like a similar situation, just offset by 50 years.

And the constant offseason championship wins, bragging, and horrible fans ring a bell too.

Last edited:
There are two sports seasons. Football season and the hell that is football offseason.

As for football, two months away. The NBA season and playoffs help get me through until summer, then it's all about enjoying the weather, the people, and the booze until September.

Rookies report Wednesday. Better get your drinking in by then. We'll need your complete and sober concentration from the first day, camper.

How are you gettting Sirius/XM online for $3. All I can find is some $15ish option. I'd be in for $3 for sure just for NFL Radio along with some of the rock stations especially the Pink Floyd one that they have running right now.

I already a subscriber and it was 3 bucks more for me to add that package to my current deal.

Well I like to watch the Tour de France and will enjoy the Olympics this year (with all the NBC Ch the Track and Filed events will be on live.

By the time the Olympics end the preseason game will be going.

I already a subscriber and it was 3 bucks more for me to add that package to my current deal.

Gotcha. Bummer its $15 for us non-subscribers just to get the online version. Sadly I'll pass as that is a bit too costly for me just so I can listen to it for a few hours a month at the most.

There are two sports seasons. Football season and the hell that is football offseason.

The Bruins have been championship calibre for the past 4 years. For me, off-season hell begins
when the Bs are eliminated, and ends when rookies report to Foxborough, with a brief oasis
of NHL & NBA draft weekends in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back