PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am sick of this - no Pats on local sports talk radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am sick of the red sox talk..i am sick of the ray allen talk..

i just want to watch the pats play or hell...any NFL game for that matter...almost!

i just want to watch the pats play or hell...any NFL game for that matter...almost!

I hear ya big fella - me too. But not just any game, I want the Pats on the field with Brady firing away - now we are talking......!

I have been getting a big kick out of Classic College Football, Big Ten Replays, etc on Comcast. Just ignore if you don't have access.

Put it this way, I am lucky to have the AFL (our indigenous game) on during the NFL off-season. Come July, the Tour de France helps.

Last edited:
I agree that the hysteria over Ray Allen leaving was hyped up. Who cares the Celtics anyway! (Just kidding). And I like Ray Allen, have ever since he was fantastic starring as Jesus Shuttleworth.

And folks who don't follow the Tour don't know what they are missing. I love it, even without Armstrong. Today's stage was serious drama.

Last edited:
It is summer time mang. Get out doors, grill up some good food and tip back some cold brews. Football will be here in September.

I don't understand the appeal of Tour de France, personally. I'm trying to get into CFL as a Stampeders fan. Watching the game right now. Jerod Mayo's brother is on the team and the announcer just accidentally called him Jerod.

Maybe it's just because my ****ty internet makes this stream the lowest quality, but this can't even come close to being as entertaining as NFL football.

Take up gardening. It's a great way to clear your mind, and you get some tangible benefits from it, as well.

Take up gardening. It's a great way to clear your mind, and you get some tangible benefits from it, as well.
Come to think of it, I'm sure I saw you make a cameo on American Weed last night Deus. :p ;)

Summer really is the best season. I take numerous vacations and long weekends. I enjoy it to death.

Then September happens and, well, you know...
tumblr_m0mwpkNXNF1qm5rpb.gif

see i never go on vacations..or haven't in about 3 years..oh well

IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET!?!?!

My apologies in advance for the OT post...

I cant start a new thread because of my low post count. Maybe one of your first stringers can cut and paste this into a new post and a mod can clean it up. I thought many people would want to know about this.

You can get the cost of your NFL sunday ticket max reimbursed by getting a credit card, making $750 in purchases, and being an active NFL sunday ticket subscriber at the end of the year.

Here's a link to the deal.

The NFL Extra Points Visa Card

I just signed up myself and I even got approved.

Enjoy!

that scumbag Allen...

that scumbag Allen...

Why is he a scumbag? Because he wanted increased playing time on a team that's actually capable of slashing outside of one guy and has the best chance to give him one more ring before he retires? I say be happy with Avery Bradley. Kid is a stud.

As for football, two months away. The NBA season and playoffs help get me through until summer, then it's all about enjoying the weather, the people, and the booze until September.

I don't understand the appeal of Tour de France, personally.

It can be quite interesting. Especially in the mountain stages. It's just too bad the top 2 dopers are missing this year.

Just watched the Vince Lombardi special on HBO, football cant come fast enough, Im psyched for this year, they're going to have a good year and Im going to savor every win right to the Super Bowl. :rocker:

Last edited:
There's always the Wayland Ladies Auxiliary Croquet Team. Their preseason starts next week. I dropped in on their training camp a few days ago and the gals looked hot. :singing:

There's always the Wayland Ladies Auxiliary Croquet Team. Their preseason starts next week. I dropped in on their training camp a few days ago and the gals looked hot. :singing:

Great off season thread. Too bad the mods got their panties in a wad and moved it to oblivion.

Did they go with the thong and nipple ring uniforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back