PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How will you be experiencing Saturday Night's game?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How will you be experiencing Saturday Night's game? Post a Poll

• I'll be at the game!

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • TV (NFL Network)

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • TV (Boston/New York area stations)

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Online (Sopcast/NFL.com)

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Sports-Bar

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Friends house

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Radio

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
will be there 50 yard line 25 rows off the field

I'm taking the Amtrak Acela to Newark Saturday, staying at the hotel across from Giants Stadium, and seeing the game from close to the 50 yard line on the Patriots side. It's nice to be a witness to history. Hopefully too I won't be yelled at for standing up occasionally to cheer on my team like I routinely am at Gillette Stadium, the only stadium it seems where some of my fellow Patriots fans like to enjoy the game firmly ensconced on their buttocks.

I'll be at a buddies house and will be treating his driveway just like P11. We'll have the canopy up, the grill going, many beers on ice, cigar in hand, and the radio going until it's time to move indoors.

I live in the Boston market - but Q for those who might live in NH. Folks I know are wondering if b/c they get WCVB up in NH if that means they will get the game. I wasn't sure. Are they blacking out WCVB in areas outside of the Boston market?

I live in Orange County, CA, and my cable system doesn't have NFL network.

The bride and I will be going to the Laguna Hills Claim Jumper to belly up to the bar for the game.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Watching at a sports bar in Pennsylvania, surrounded by haters most likely. God I wish I could be in New England this weekend.

I'll be at home - kids are gone, just my wife and me - with pizza or the like; and the champagne is already on ice. I know it's not the Superbowl (second champagne on ice for that) but 16-0 is reason to celebrate heading into the playoffs.

I'll be watching at home on NFL Network, with a bottle of cold champagne,the wife, kids and a few of my Bengal fan friends :D

Yes, quite a few topics on it.

But wanted to make a poll for an overall look at how the board will be watching this special game.

My father is planning a big soire at our club for the members, big screen (non-HD) via the Dish, that I'm contemplating. But as of right now I'm leaning towards home on TV (NFLN) because it's HD. Plus I'd have my couch to myself. ;)

With my dad on the television at home.

I'll be at a buddies house and will be treating his driveway just like P11. We'll have the canopy up, the grill going, many beers on ice, cigar in hand, and the radio going until it's time to move indoors.

Nice! That's what we did for SB's 36 & 38. I hope to continue that tradition!

In my recliner, barefoot, eating leftovers and yelling at the T.V.:singing:
GO PATS!

Bufallo Wild Wings in Grapevine Texas. I will have my family there and we'll be meeting my die hard Pats fan friend and his family. Our whole gang will be wearing Brady jersies and other Pats gear. Looking forward to a record setting evening :)

I live in NJ so I'll be watching the game on New York's local channel 9 in HD. Pat's fan since "65"

I live in Orange County, CA, and my cable system doesn't have NFL network.

The bride and I will be going to the Laguna Hills Claim Jumper to belly up to the bar for the game.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Snake, isn't Fox Sports in Irvine much better? My brother lives in Aliso Viejo and he loves it there. He goes to Hennessey's in Dana Point quite a bit too.

Me, party at my house as there is every Pats game.

Yes, quite a few topics on it.

But wanted to make a poll for an overall look at how the board will be watching this special game.

At home pillaging the entire downstairs, tossing furniture out of pure joy while witnessing perfection and greatness courtesy of the great NFL Network. Thinking about Peyton and all those Colt fans crying after Brady throws #50.

Disco Volante, is there any chance you can post up this Welker pic without the Santa cap?, I want to wallpaper it.

Last edited by a moderator:
At home pillaging the entire downstairs, tossing furniture out of pure joy while witnessing perfection and greatness courtesy of the great NFL Network. Thinking about Peyton and all those Colt fans crying after Brady throws #50.

Disco Volante, is there any chance you can post up this Welker pic without the Santa cap?, I want to wallpaper it.

here you go--couple of good ones...

p1_welker.jpg

jets_slide4.jpg

81d2cf24aa_welker10152007.jpg

To clarify, "traveling to the Boston area for holiday visiting that conveniently corresponds with the Pats game available there on TV!"

Guess everyone can watch it now, cheers! :rocker:

Heh,

I broke down and bought a nice big flat-screen and home theatre system before the season. I consider it the best investment I made so far. :rocker:

I'm fortunate in having the NFL channel and HD cable. I tell the family to go do something during the game. That lets me scream and holler and drink and throw stuff around. I fill up the coffee table with eats and beverages before the game, so all I have to do is hit the head during commercials.

respects,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes