PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How will the Raven's slow down our hurry up this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopblock CB

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Last time it was fake injuries...kicking the ball....pig piling on the RB......Hope the refs know of this...I'll sure let em know....

2 or 3 players will fall foul of a bout of cramp, no doubt.

Although I just blasted people for complaining about the refs in another thread, I think one thing that helped them in the first meet was that the replacement refs were very slow to set the ball. They are supposed to set it as fast as possible unless there is a penalty, measurement, or offensive substitutions. They were slow a lot of times.

Not the reason the Pats lost or even a minor reason, but it will be one way they had the first game which they probably won't have this game.

I do believe that there will be Raven's players on the ground complaining of cramps or something of the like which can't be diagnosed as an "injury". I am sure they will do whatever they can in order to slow down the tempo of the game. That's what a smart, veteran team will do... obviously something the Texans aren't.

The ravens are frauds.......they will get blown out today....book it

They can if they force 3rd and long situations and simplify calls on defense to set. This is an experienced defense so wont be easy to just hurry up and win the game .

Stopping the Patriots from getting 1st downs is really their only hope.If they get going it becomes almost impossible to stop.

There is nothing they can do. Ray Lewis on the ground faking a leg cramp will get run over by Logan Mankins out ahead of a screen play.

There is nothing they can do. Ray Lewis on the ground faking a leg cramp will get run over by Logan Mankins out ahead of a screen play.

Hope Mankins gives him or Ellerby the same stuff he gave Justin Smithz

They will tire out the offense but letting them march up and down the field, scoring drive after scoring drive until they're exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back