PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How will the Pats begin the first series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I've heard quite a few people say this week they wouldn't be suprised if the Pats came out in a four or five receiver set and an empty backfield like the Pats of old. Will they come out with a no huddle to get into Plummers head? What ya think?

4 wide recievers with Faulk in the BackField

I'm thinking 3 wide with Faulk in the backfield. That's the same thing as having 4 receivers when you can flank Faulk out.

3 and out.

No disrespect meant, but Denver is an excellent first quarter team.

Deep to Davis!

Mecklomaniac said:

3 and out.

So are the Patriots.

Mecklomaniac said:

3 and out.

hey troll answer the question asked. no disrepect huh? what does three and out have to do with the Pats formation? get lost.

Digger44 said:
Will they come out with a no huddle to get into Plummers head? What ya think?

No sure that Plummer really cares if NE comes out in a no huddle... Plummer doesn't play defense for the Broncos.

I wouldn't be surprised to see NE try a no huddle though to keep Denver from making substitutions. Denver really likes to rotate linemen.

huskeralk said:
I'm thinking 3 wide with Faulk in the backfield. That's the same thing as having 4 receivers when you can flank Faulk out.
Bingo! Bingo! We got Bingo, Again!

1st play of the game Tom Brady throws it, It's deflected Tom catches it himself and runs it 75 yards for the touchdown BOOK ON IT!!!

Ceresco said:
1st play of the game Tom Brady throws it, It's deflected Tom catches it himself and runs it 75 yards for the touchdown BOOK ON IT!!!

The broncos kick off, and down it on the patriots 1.
The patriots have 2 wide recievers, 2 rb's, 1 tight end.

The running backs both go out to the left, while the wide recievers go to the right. graham up the middle.
Hail marie catch by dillon, 102 yard pass.

Brady: 1/1 102 yards, 1td/0int

Mecklomaniac said:
No sure that Plummer really cares if NE comes out in a no huddle... Plummer doesn't play defense for the Broncos.

I wouldn't be surprised to see NE try a no huddle though to keep Denver from making substitutions. Denver really likes to rotate linemen.

Not sure we care about your opinion or post either. if you are stupid enough to think that a pace a team sets against an oposing quaterback doesnt matter then you are not just an idiot bronco fan, but a ****** as well. for the second time, get lost.

I would love to see Tommy go deep to Deion Branch on the first play, but I think BB and the offense will try to establish the run......

A 3 wide with Givens, Branch, and Davis on the field, with Faulk on the backfield and Watson at TE. It can be a 5 wide pure passing set because both Faulk and Watson can be WRs, or a running set since Watson can block and Faulk can run misdirection plays.

75 yd td pass by Dan Klecko to Tom Brady.

huskeralk said:
75 yd td pass by Dan Klecko to Tom Brady.

Geez... As long as ya'll are in fantasy land.

Drew Bledsoe makes a guest appearance and throws and 90 yard pass that is picked off by aliens, and lateralled to Elvis who takes it in for a Bronco TD.

Mecklomaniac said:
Geez... As long as ya'll are in fantasy land.

Drew Bledsoe makes a guest appearance and throws and 90 yard pass that is picked off by aliens, and lateralled to Elvis who takes it in for a Bronco TD.

You doubt Dan Klecko? Heretic!! YE SHALL BURN IN HELL!!

lol...

hey troll answer the question asked. no disrepect huh? what does three and out have to do with the Pats formation? get lost.
I believe the question was "How will the Pats begin the first series?" Douchebag.

Brady gets sacked twice....after a -2 yard run to the outisde to Faulk.

Irish_Bronco said:
I believe the question was "How will the Pats begin the first series?" Douchebag.

Hey, are you the little Bronco leprechaun Mike Dowling interviewed on the Patriots All Access show last night??

Irish_Bronco said:

hey horsecrap, i wrote the question. try reading the context and what follows what you quoted. all the NE fans heard this all week, go shovel yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case