PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many catches will Chad Jackson have in 2007?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many catches will Chad Jackson have in 2007?

• 0-9

Votes: 29 25.2%
  • 10-19

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • 20-29

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • 30-29

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • 40-49

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bradymanning is right 3putt give chad "in-action' jackson a chance:beersign: :woohoo: :woohoo:

bradymanning is right 3putt give chad "in-action' jackson a chance:beersign: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/QUO TE]

Chad will go down with Tony Simmons and Bethel as speed burners with no stomach for the pro game. The most telling aspect of "Actions" season was when he was a healthy scratch in BB's doghouse. They needed his services badly and when the bell rung...he was playing Gin with Marquise on the bench

Beyond dissapointing....bust:D

0-9 honestly though? He had more than that this year when he was injured all year.

What weeks was he on the inactive list? (Note - don't say 4 because even if you dress and don't accumalate any stats, you still get a DNP)

I think he will catch 50 plus for 1000 yards

the people hatin on Jackson and callin him a BUST are the same that said Samuel sucks and should be a decent #2 if anything

I'm more concerned if he can make it through next season without some sort of injury.

Don't think you can apply the "bust" label yet necessarily. He does seem alarmingly prone to injuries, though.

I think we're going overboard, seeing that the team is attempting to employ other strategies, going by the assumption that Jackson will not be a factor, since he was not last year. This is good contingency planning, and obviously does not say much for the "Jackson as team messiah" concept that other draft day extremists were proclaiming.

So, the Pats still have cheap rights to Jackson for years. If what we are seeing thus far is the future of Jackson, of course we would be dumb not to cut out now. But if he blossoms into a decent NFL receiver, we would be dumb not to hold on to him a couple more years... What is the downside? A few hundred grand against the cap. What is the upside? Possible star production at the receiver position at that price.

I said the 20-29 range, and I believe most of that production will come toward the end of the season.

PFnV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back